• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    If it ain't taped to your forehead on dangling off a chain around your neck through the trigger guard you're doing it wrong

morve80

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 12, 2023
    Speedway
    And get murdered by someone trying to take their gun, at least in Indy. Recently had another such incident. Two this year, but one was a suspect known to the victim so they knew he had a gun anyway. Most recent was straight up opportunistic strangers. They aren't afraid of you, they aren't afraid of your gun, and aren't 'deterred' by either.
    Do you have links for those stories?

Brad69

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2016
    Perry county
    I know a Guy (BBI) that used to teach a class and had a video where a dude took a gun away from someone and pistol whipped him.

In a land far away and many years ago. I had "dude" try to take my pistol. Could not get out because the holster was level II.

If you OC please use at least a level II or better holster. if not, you are crazy person or thug bait.

IMO

NHT3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Do you have links for those stories?
    Youtube, search" gun stolen from holster"
    I know a Guy (BBI) that used to teach a class and had a video where a dude took a gun away from someone and pistol whipped him.

In a land far away and many years ago. I had "dude" try to take my pistol. Could not get out because the holster was level II.

If you OC please use at least a level II or better holster. if not, you are crazy person or thug bait.

IMO
    Saw that video in BBIs class.. Gentleman ask nicely for his firearm to be returned after it slid out the bottom of his coveralls and was pistol whipped for his trouble..

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    Blm land is federal property also. Are you no longer allowed to hunt on blm land? Does no firearms apply to blm land?

The point is neither of the cases cited prohibit the feds from regulating carry/use on federal property. Not that the regs on one have to apply to every other. You can carry in Nat'l Parks, for example, but not in the buildings in the Nat'l Park.

morve80

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 12, 2023
    Speedway
    That's your perogative. But realize that not everyone is going to be happy to see your firearm and will treat you differently depending on their attitude toward gun possession.
    Of course. They are entitled to their opinion. I just started this post to let the users know to conceal in cheesecake factory. Or don't go. I'm gonna go back. Just conceal.

csd

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 19, 2013
    Indianapolis
    The business is in between a rock and hard place when customers complain that other customers are openly armed.

The angry moms and other anti-gun groups have quite the social media following that stir up trouble and boycotts for business' that give the impression of being pro gun.
    I never thought of that (call me ignorant if you want). I have spent most of my life in rural Indiana where it has been common to see several people open carrying. Now that I live in the city I will have to take this into consideration. Our cancel culture has become so dominant that I actually have a sense of compassion for the manager. Thanks for the insight. CC it is in the city for me!

LtScott14

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   1   0
    Apr 13, 2008
    Porter County
    550 paracord holds all. Can loop your blade, handgun, water bottle, ferro rod, Stainless steel cup, all on same cut piece. Remember to melt the ends to prevent unravelling!
    Put a hoodie over to contain the rattle noises.
    good luck

Top Bottom