• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • obijohn

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 24, 2008
    Terre Haute
    Another point: if you're a fat guy, admit it and buy pants/shorts/trousers big enough to go over your belly instead of clinging to the size you wore in high school, but you have to wear them at mid-thigh level due to "dunlop." Not only will they be more comfortable, you won't lose your pants if you try to move quickly and it makes carrying with IWB holsters more comfortable and practical.

wait a minute, i AM wearing the size belt i did in HS. not when i left active duty, but HS...hehe.

these are all good points. a carry system is just that, a system. belt, holster, mag carrier, bug holster etc.

i do have my flame proof suit on, so go ahead, but the fanny pack is still a viable option. it should be one that is designed for concealed carry. call it what you will, but sometimes it just makes sense. and it really only screams "gun" around gun folks.
    now if i could only find one to fit an M4 and several mags....

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    ...these are all good points. a carry system is just that, a system. belt, holster, mag carrier, bug holster etc...

...but the fanny pack is still a viable option. it should be one that is designed for concealed carry. call it what you will, but sometimes it just makes sense. and it really only screams "gun" around gun folks.

My son in law seen my Maxpedition bag, told me that his dad carried a Glock in a fanny pack. His, smart assed, comment to go with it was "old guys:rolleyesedit:"
    (Two points for him, until I find the next opening!)

now if i could only find one to fit an M4 and several mags....
    Been thinking about a modern day violin case.

Last edited:
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 12, 2008
    mosesiscarryingapdw,
    Our company hunting trip is this weekend (Friday through Monday) so our lead time is up to about two weeks. We'll work diligently to get caught up, and I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

Randy
    Production Manager

This was in August when I ordered a paddle holster for steel plate. It was in the mail that following Tuesday.

Glock Lover

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Apr 23, 2008
    muncie
    I don't know why summer carry is any different. I carry the same weapon (Glock 22 of course) with shorts that I do with jeans on. Doesn't make any difference either way.
    IWB Baby!!

fjr1300

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 23, 2008
    Didnt mean i carried in my pocket, just that this 33 is quite small. I carry with a blackhawk CQC.

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    Well, since its back, G19 AIWB everyday, shorts and Tshirt, shorts and polo, shorts and camp shirt, same, same. If I don't think I can get away with carrying a gun, it's the G43 AIWB.

Brickmandan

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2017
    Wheeler
    I carry a Beretta 92fs year round in a Azula IWB holster around the 4 o'clock position. Conceals fine just wearing shorts and a normal fitting t-shirt and it's comfortable for me. Just can't wear a large if you are really an XL to show of your muscles or whatever.

ogtruckin

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 10, 2017
    Vault 76
    recently got my carry license and am trying to find a good size carry pistol. Right now I've been carrying a CZ p09 owb but it's too big for shorts and t-shirt. I'm thinking about the G19 or a CZ p01 any suggestions?

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    recently got my carry license and am trying to find a good size carry pistol. Right now I've been carrying a CZ p09 owb but it's too big for shorts and t-shirt. I'm thinking about the G19 or a CZ p01 any suggestions?

With a proper gun belt and a good IWB holster, you can carry your CZ and still keep it concealed. A patterned shirt helps break up the outline of the pistol if it should print.

I have a XDm 5.25 9mm that I can conceal pretty easy. I use a Daltech Force BioBelt and a Glaco KingTuc holster. I tend to carry it more in the evenings. My XDs is so much lighter, and due to my increased activity, gets carried more in the hot summer weather.

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012

To not wear shorts and a t-shirt, unless you are jogging or lounging about the house.

Top Bottom