• ...and so much more!
  • Mark 1911

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jun 6, 2012
    Schererville, IN
    I'm pretty sure you still have to make a visit to your local police dept. So while it may be faster and more efficient, I wouldn't say more convenient. If your local police won't do the ink prints you have to make an additional stop to get the prints done. In my case that would be at least an additional 1-1.5 hrs of driving not including the time for the prints to be taken. There are no INkless print places in my county. Compared to about a half hr for everything at my local cop shop, including travel time and getting the money order for the state.

I honestly don't remember if I had to go to the local police. I think I just sent my money into the Indiana State Police after applying online. Then I went to a local hotel to meet the electronic fingerprint guy. Can't remember if the fingerprint guy emailed them in, or if I had to drop them off. It's been a long time.

daddyusmaximus

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.9%
    89   1   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Remington
    Anyone that complains about the process gets delayed....

I must have complained to the wrong guy. Just found out today John (my town marshal) neglected to send in my fee I payed him on April 5th. My boy got his in the mail today even though we payed his fee 2 weeks after I payed mine. I had the Sheriff's secretary call and give him a gentle reminder. Got an Email from the state a couple hrs later saying I was good to go. They still generously give themselves 60 days to get it to me. Glad I went lifetime. Last time with this bull crap.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    I heard that the ISP in conjunction with the Illuminati and the Masons have obtained a list of all lifetime LTCH holders and are actively tracking them down in order to shorten the amount of time those lifetimes licenses are active. I heard that at www.supersecretblackISPhelicopters.net

And for a one time retainer fee of $5000 (non refundable if the event never happens) Houghmade is offering legal services to anyone rounded up and taken to the FEMA camps......

Remember his slogan, "I'm the only cowboy that matters at this here roundup.."

(Note...The eagle will only be brought to court for those that pay the extra $1000 above the retainer and this ad does not imply the eagle will be at all trials...Image is how houghmade see's himself and your vision of houghmade may be slightly different than pic in the ad....")

52a63e_211ec6d043d64e1683df32120ffe93a9.jpg_srz_385_275_85_22_0.50_1.20_0.00_jpg_srz

Last edited:

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    This guy stole all my commercial ideas:

[video=youtube;HL3MxAH-kDI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HL3MxAH-kDI[/video]

[video=youtube;GmZiqwRnwtM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GmZiqwRnwtM[/video]

LCSOSgt11

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2009
    LaPorte, IN
    Looking at the initial post, the reason that fingerprinting, etc. are requested to be scheduled is so that whoever does it will be there. Our agency has front desk help from 0800-1600 hrs. daily. Now with that said, the plethora of other folks requesting reports, attorneys, people making complaints, et. al. can be daunting. Scheduling may not be a bad thing. Sure, no one wants to wait. Your local PD or Sheriff's Dept. is not the license branch, where the wait there is silly in most cases.

aikidoka

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    Hammond
    If you really want to get irritated ask LEO if OC is allowed when you apply. A friend did that in Portage and she was told no, only CC is allowed.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    If you really want to get irritated ask LEO if OC is allowed when you apply. A friend did that in Portage and she was told no, only CC is allowed.

Back in the day, Portage made you enter a reason you "needed" your license.
    Because there was no entry space for that, you were supposed to TYPE it on the back.
    Typewritten only. No handwriting.

Top Bottom