• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BillD

Master
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Oct 28, 2008
    Greenwood
    Several years ago, I was actually accused of breaking the rules by shooting too fast.

Now anyone that's ever watched me shoot knows that ain't true.
    But, it's IDPA, and it's all relative...

Bosshoss

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Dec 11, 2009
    MADISON
    As long as we are keyboard critiquing the new division. Here is my wish list for what it might have been.
    Name should have been TAC-OPS borrowed from 3 gun and because it sounds cool.
    35 ounces and under gets 10 rounds
    35 ounces and over gets 8 rounds
    NO ports or comps.
    EVERYTHING SCORED MINOR
    This opens it up to SS and Revolver and even 2011's for those that want to shoot optics.
    2011's might be a problem I don't' know if they can get a lightweight frame and a slide that has been lighted a lot down to that weight(under 35 ounces) or not.
    Might make the plastic fantastic crowd happy while letting the SS and CZ's have a place to play if they are willing to give up a couple of rounds.:dunno:

romack991

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 27, 2012
    The best part about Phil's statement on Facebook...

If the BOD receives constructive feedback from its members and helpful input from the industry, it will be able to make informed and thoughtful decisions about the direction Carry Optics should go.

romack991

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 27, 2012
    anyone know when this change goes into effect?

I know better than to dare to dream we'll see rulebook updates in time..............

-rvb

From USPSA's statement on Facebook, they said for the remainder of the 2015 season implying that it was in effect immediately.

rvb

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 14, 2009
    IN (a refugee from MD)
    From USPSA's statement on Facebook, they said for the remainder of the 2015 season implying that it was in effect immediately.

well, I guess I'll go peruse the forums and facebook and scribble some notes about the rules. As far as I'm concerned, rules are uspsa's #1 job, yet we constantly have to pull teeth to get them published.....

I think all the BoD members are going to get an email from me tonight about that [again].

IMO, no rule should be in effect until it's published, at least electronically (and BoD meeting minutes don't count, imo)...

-rvb

kevinsr98

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   1
    Feb 12, 2011
    I'll just shoot the way I want til they throw me out
    I'm long past thinking I have a shot at winning anything:):

Ha! IDPA would throw you out before you got your gun unbagged. Come on over to the dark side and shoot 3 gun. We'll take good care of ya! LOL

riverman67

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 16, 2009
    Morgan County
    Ha! IDPA would throw you out before you got your gun unbagged. Come on over to the dark side and shoot 3 gun. We'll take good care of ya! LOL
    I haven't been thrown out of anything since I quit drinking and coaching. I'm due
    Ihave trouble keeping up with the ammo for one gun.I don't even want to think about 3

Top Bottom