• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    The dems have struck again, people make jokes but sooner or later it is going to land somewhere close to home, then what will we do? I only hope enough people wake up before its too late

Who is making jokes? I think gun owners are pretty legitimately alarmed.

Harleyrider_50

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 19, 2010
    So. Indiana
    Got a response back.

Bob Hall 1:13pm Feb 16
    Thanks Jeff. I will get them contacted.

THAT, folks, is a mayor that's on the ball. He's got his head on straight and is looking out for his community. See how fast that happened? Approximately one hour on a Saturday afternoon. I will bet you [insert beverage of choice] that you do that to your mayor on a Saturday afternoon and watch how fast the reaction time is. It won't beat that. That's one of the reasons why Charlestown is growing while other towns around here (*cough* Salem *cough*) are stagnating or dying. Move at the speed of business or get run over.

:rockwoot:.......GOOD JOB,DUDE!......

An' yeah on the other.....'specially Jeff'sonville.......They got 1 big cluster****'n MESS go'n on in that town,LOL! :):

Rest of ya.....jus' google 'Jeffersonville mayor Mike Moore' ......le'me know whut'cha come up with,hahahahahaha......:rolleyes:

:):

Classic

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   1   0
    Aug 28, 2011
    Madison County
    Folks might want to consider not voting for Democrats as they seem to be the ONLY ones putting up bills like this. How about it Demos on INGO? Gonna keep votin liberal of have you had enough?

xfrostybeersx

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 26, 2011
    C.P.
    :rockwoot:.......GOOD JOB,DUDE!......

An' yeah on the other.....'specially Jeff'sonville.......They got 1 big cluster****'n MESS go'n on in that town,LOL! :):

Rest of ya.....jus' google 'Jeffersonville mayor Mike Moore' ......le'me know whut'cha come up with,hahahahahaha......:rolleyes:

:):

Surprised he hasn't resigned yet!!!!!
    Yikes!

Last edited:

poisonspyder

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 22, 2011
    Durango
    This law to come is so stupid. You can still own magazines over 15 rounds if you owned them before this takes effect. Burden of proof lies on prosecutor to prove they were abtained after the ban. All they did is loose money for our state and basically fire 700 people. You can still use the mags even just can't sell them, trade etc,....

NomadS

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 30, 2012
    New Albany, IN
    Got a response back.

Bob Hall 1:13pm Feb 16
    Thanks Jeff. I will get them contacted.

THAT, folks, is a mayor that's on the ball. He's got his head on straight and is looking out for his community. See how fast that happened? Approximately one hour on a Saturday afternoon. I will bet you [insert beverage of choice] that you do that to your mayor on a Saturday afternoon and watch how fast the reaction time is. It won't beat that. That's one of the reasons why Charlestown is growing while other towns around here (*cough* Salem *cough*) are stagnating or dying. Move at the speed of business or get run over.

awesome.. have him check his twitter account and see if we can all help in anyway. With 28000 members maybe we can make an impact and let Magpul know that the Hoosier state is a great place to do business

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    I wonder if a population high on weed and disarmed would be easier to control.....

The good folks of CO would do well to make wise decisions..'

You don't think that has occurred to the Dems? Notice how they give us liberties like gay marriage and legalized marijuana, and chop away at our basic rights.

Marx said religion is the opiate of the people. The Dems will soon be offering real opium, just to keep the masses stoned and passive.

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    Folks might want to consider not voting for Democrats as they seem to be the ONLY ones putting up bills like this. How about it Demos on INGO? Gonna keep votin liberal of have you had enough?

Just wait. Soon they'll be weighing in about how your concerns are exaggerated. Or how the GOP is just as bad.

TheRude1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 15, 2012
    INDY
    This law to come is so stupid. You can still own magazines over 15 rounds if you owned them before this takes effect. Burden of proof lies on prosecutor to prove they were abtained after the ban. All they did is loose money for our state and basically fire 700 people. You can still use the mags even just can't sell them, trade etc,....

Now thats an eyewitness report !

Thanks

Tanfodude

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2012
    4 Seasons
    I sent magpul an email suggesting Indiana as an option for them to relocate. And I gave them this link as proof of our support to Magpul.

Last edited:

DEstes001

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 10, 2013
    Western Hendricks County
    I would love to see Indiana vote into law some PRO gun laws. I thought I saw that they were going to try to make hunting, trapping and fishing our state constitutional right so it could never be taken away. I hope that's what I saw and would love to see more.

Mark 1911

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jun 6, 2012
    Schererville, IN
    It's really sad to see the liberal-stupidity virus spreading to such a beautiful place as Colorado. Same thing happened to California. Such stunningly beautiful country, it's tragic for it to be ruined by a handful of idiots.

braggracing

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 10, 2013
    Grant County
    Has anyone other than me written to the governor asking him to start courting these businesses to move to Indiana?
    I wrote an email to the Governor telling him I would boycott any product or business from CO if this passes, I even sent an email to Dish Network telling them I would drop them (based in CO) It is my opinion that these topics should be at the top of INGO homepage so everyone sees them not just the ones that care enough to click the button, along with lists of businesses in these communist states and cities but I'm a newbie so what do I know.LOL I expect this kind of BS from the Coasts but not the heartland. I will be sending letters to MO and Glock, Sig, and smith and wesson tomorrow. There will be no need for any gun forums if this infection continues to spread. Governor John Hickenlooper - Contact the Governor Application :patriot:

Top Bottom