• ...and so much more!
  • jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I could care less, but I couldn't because I don't really care. How about that?

I could care less. But not much less.

:laugh:

Sorry. Just reminded me of "Word Crimes" by Weird Al. And then I just couldn't help myself.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    If any of this is true then all of it sucks.

This type of behavior is despicable. Another user has called it "Stolen Valor", and I think it is fitting. Lying is what it boils down to.

It is difficult for me to accept a liar in a position of mentoring. More so when the liar has lied about his qualifications as a mentor. This is sickening.

I hope it turns out to be untrue.

Can someone translate the posted document for those of us who are non .mil?

I have never seen anything like the document in the 1st post. I'd guess since it was less than 6 months you have no veteran status, therefore you are deleted.

As far as "claiming something you didn't earn/do" I have a problem with it. That might be because my DD Form 214 says 21 years, 6 months, 24 days of active military service and if I say I've been somewhere and done something, I have been there and done that. I never did anything extraordinary, I just showed up and did my job. Sometimes my job was in Iceland, sometimes Korea, sometimes Qatar. Sometimes it was in Kansas but I don't talk much about that because it SUCKED. Florida was great, Virginia was ok.

I expect everyone (when it comes to military related experience) to be honest about their time in the military.

MilitaryArms

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 19, 2008
    Hey, it's an INGO fact that it's okay to lie about military service, so I could care less.
    I hate it when people say they could care less then don't tell me just how much less they could care. Inquiring minds want to know! :D

MilitaryArms

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 19, 2008
    I have never seen anything like the document in the 1st post. I'd guess since it was less than 6 months you have no veteran status, therefore you are deleted.

As far as "claiming something you didn't earn/do" I have a problem with it. That might be because my DD Form 214 says 21 years, 6 months, 24 days of active military service and if I say I've been somewhere and done something, I have been there and done that. I never did anything extraordinary, I just showed up and did my job. Sometimes my job was in Iceland, sometimes Korea, sometimes Qatar. Sometimes it was in Kansas but I don't talk much about that because it SUCKED. Florida was great, Virginia was ok.

I expect everyone (when it comes to military related experience) to be honest about their time in the military.
    I grew up in Kansas. It makes men hearty and women burly. What's wrong with Kansas, besides the late Fred Phelps?

singlesix

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, In
    I could care about this less than I care about the Dallas Cowboys, but I won't.

USATSI_6699408.jpg

Top Bottom