• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    I fought at the Battle of Culloden. I tried to convince Charlie to not listen to that stupid Irish secretary of his, but he insisted. And look what happened.

Rookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 22, 2008
    Kokomo
    "Thats it. Make no mistake about it. This was a coordinated, planned take down. A hit. Everything was lined up and verified prior to release. Because people were paying attention, and they were in a position to make it happen."

The Bubba Effect

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 13, 2010
    High Rockies
    I really like the video that starts with Erika kind of chomping at the pull tabs on a assault rig, as if she were a horse and the tabs were bits of clover.

Just wanted to participate.

geronimojoe85

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Nov 16, 2009
    Here's my opinion, which admittedly should rank slightly above whale s*** but below everything else.
    Assuming that the documents and screenshots that's been making the rounds lately are true, Cory has been misrepresenting himself, which is detestible. Now being that this is the internet and 20 minutes with photoshop can turn my ERB into that of a super duper hi-speed combat killer commando E-12, I'm willing to give the guy the benefit of the doubt. I do feel that misrepresentation is more appropriate than fraud in this case because the questions about his service and his video saying that he was medded out, all came out way before their crowd-sourcing campaign. I don't feel at this point that he is using his "service" or stories there of, for profit. What I do see is a guy that is running an otherwise successful small business, and has been actively fighting for our rights. While that doesn't necessarily excuse misrepresenting himself, it does count for something. It's not like the guy is putting on a uniform and making the rounds on Veterans Day to get free meals, haircuts, and half-price oil changes. At any rate, I'm willing to give him the benefit of the doubt for now.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Couldn't care less? :rockwoot:

[video=youtube_share;8Gv0H-vPoDc]http://youtu.be/8Gv0H-vPoDc[/video]

I've already invoked the "word crimes" accusation for the same post. But I don't see anything in the rule book that says it can't be re-invoked, especially since the accused hasn't repented.

HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    I've already invoked the "word crimes" accusation for the same post. But I don't see anything in the rule book that says it can't be re-invoked, especially since the accused hasn't repented.

I know... it got stuck in my head... then I had to watch it... then post it :)

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    I trained Seal Team Zero, but you wouldn't recognize me because I've had to assume a new identity and drastically alter my appearance for security reasons. I've probably already said too much...
    Riiight! I'll bet you are also the founder of the super duper top secret anti-terror team Pink Cell too?

Top Bottom