• ...and so much more!
  • jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I trained Seal Team Zero, but you wouldn't recognize me because I've had to assume a new identity and drastically alter my appearance for security reasons. I've probably already said too much...

Well, can you get Seal Team Zero to take care of a gopher problem in my back yard? Little bastards are tearing up the lawn.

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    Well, can you get Seal Team Zero to take care of a gopher problem in my back yard? Little bastards are tearing up the lawn.

Consider it done. We have an operative on the inside. He will be indistinguishable from the other gophers, but rest assured, he's one of us and will take down the cell from within.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    I was this really cool ex-SEAL with an exoskeleton and a lot of really cool weapons. When I was a Senior Chief I jumped out of a plane without a parachute at the beginning of the game. Oh wait, that's Halo.

drop45

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2012
    My empire of dirt
    I trained SEALS in the past also. It was a great experience that I will never forget. I made a lot of great, life long friends. Then i moved to Indiana and it was too far of a drive to Sea World so I had to quit. Sorry I should not have capitalized SEALS it should have been seals, my bad.:dunno:

HeadlessRoland

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 8, 2011
    In the dark
    I trained Seal Team Zero, but you wouldn't recognize me because I've had to assume a new identity and drastically alter my appearance for security reasons. I've probably already said too much...

In case no one else has already said it, let me be the first: you have definitely said far too much. Way too much.

MilitaryArms

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 19, 2008
    It's not like the guy is putting on a uniform and making the rounds on Veterans Day to get free meals, haircuts, and half-price oil changes. At any rate, I'm willing to give him the benefit of the doubt for now.
    You can get all that stuff if you wear a uniform around town? Darn it. I would dust off the old Alphas and go find myself a free oil change... but I think I would scare the children if I managed to squeeze into them. I could have sworn I was bigger than that back then. Those things are tailored for a scrawny high school kid not the manly-man I was to become.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Yeah, I was on Meal Team 3 also....

Oh wait, you said SEAL. Nevermind

I thought they said:
    brylcreem.jpg

jd4320t

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Oct 20, 2009
    South Putnam County

GBuck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    55   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Franklin
    I seem to remember being jumped by Cory and more than a few INGO members for questioning his "qualifications" to teach others defensive tactics. I also remember being jumped for suggesting that he used Erika in a "sex sells" sorta way. Weird.

:):

jdmack79

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    Lawrence County
    I have nothing positive to say about Corey based upon both the first hand encounters I've had with him at the gun counter, and the interactions my coworkers had. He is one of the most arrogant people I've ever met.

Top Bottom