• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    I bet it didn't have a 3 year lead time with the company owner publically belittling you because you checked on your order status once a year.
    I own many pieces of OSOE gear, and I personally have never had this problem! I order, it comes, some faster, some slower. No doubt, it is bombproof gear! I have seen and heard about long wait times, and also John Willis berating people, but I have nothing but positive experience! This bunny trail has really nothing to do with RT/ Cory and his false claims! I'm not happy about what he has done and said, and his lack of acceptance, but John Willis or his company have little to do with the argument. Cory, and only Cory needs to come clean, or refute the evidence. Would I train with RT exclusively, I don't know, they seem to teach the basics, that I have learned over and over, at many top named schools. Would I go to RT to train with a nationally known entity, probably! It all depends on how this plays out, if RT continues to "turtle", and not come clean OR defend his place, probably not, but if there is a reckoning, and it's sincere, I will throw money at them , and their range!

Last edited:

Destro

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 10, 2011
    The Khyber Pass
    John Willis or his company have little to do with the argument.

I disagree, since John Willis decided to put himself front and center of the controversy publicly. Because of John's contempt for customers, I buy BDS gear whenever possible. I refuse to be a victim of his public shenanigans.

output

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 13, 2014
    NW Indiana
    I disagree, since John Willis decided to put himself front and center of the controversy publicly. Because of John's contempt for customers, I buy BDS gear whenever possible. I refuse to be a victim of his public shenanigans.

I am starting to understand why you have dedicated so much of your time to this thread. Maybe you should jump on YouTube and rant about it there as well. This thread is getting old and all the pictures of Erica is over the top and a shame...

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    all the pictures of Erica is over the top and a shame...
    :)

erika-range-time-10.jpg

CTS

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 24, 2012
    Fort Wayne
    Personally, stolen valor is a big deal. People literally die and are physically and mentally damaged via their military service. If (IF) he did make those claims he should come clean. We all make mistakes, own up to them, take the heat, make up for it if possible, move on, teach others not to repeat it.

atvdave

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 23, 2012
    SW Indiana
    So now that he's apologized who's willing to forgive?

:yesway: me..... that's all he needed to do.. He didn't answer all the issues but for me that was good enough. Like he said, people make mistakes... I've made many.. It was just about a 1 1/2 year too late, but I'm fine with it.

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    I'm good, a little wishy washy, but he stood up and addressed the elephant in the room, and I respect him for it! I'm not happy for the misrepresentation, but he has done the right thing! Bygones be bygones and stuff! Thanks Cory!

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.7%
    43   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    We were doing so well, but I guess now it is back to sausagefest videos instead of pics or video's or Erika. What a shame.

Top Bottom