• Lex Concord

Not so well-known member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 4, 2008
    Morgan County
    Um yeah... Its New Mexico... WTF cares?

Seriously though, if you think this guy is flawless you will be let down. As well as I can know you from INGO I know your all or nothing bipolar view of things won't let you accept him once you find out what it is. Just trying to spare you the pain.

I don't think anyone is trying to say he is flawless. Even most "Paulbots" don't think Paul is flawless.

I do, however, think that either Johnson or Paul would be a damn sight better than either Romney or Obama. Neither will get the job, and neither would "steal" enough votes from Romney to make a difference in the outcome.

WWIIIDefender

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 7, 2009
    Saudi Arabia
    Johnson will get my vote. Each President from now on will be worse than the last one. It has to be that way were spiriling out of control and we will never see another good president. We are to close to the end to stop

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 21, 2011
    Johnson will get my vote. Each President from now on will be worse than the last one. It has to be that way were spiriling out of control and we will never see another good president. We are to close to the end to stop

Why would the president(s) get better? If people keep voting for the guy that doesnt represent them, why should anything change?

Classic Liberal

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 12, 2012
    Ok, seriously, he has some valid points. He needs a much larger fan base, so good on you for trying. I appreciate the work you are doing to get his elevated to the white house, but for me, I'm going to do this country a dis-service and vote for Romney, in hopes that he can unseat Pres. Obama.

Two different strategies, may the best man win.

The things he said in these video are not what you'll hear from Robomney. Romney doesn't care about individual liberty, neither does Ryan.
    If Romney actually cared about the US Constitution, and had a track record to prove it, he'd get my vote. But, that certainly isn't the case, so no vote from me. I'll cast my vote for one that actually wants to restore our Republic...:patriot:

sullivmt2015

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 13, 2012
    NE Indianapolis
    In my opinion this is why Obama was able to get elected in the first place....the tea party movement for example had its own candidates that it supported (and I think they were good people) but realistically we all knew that it would be the Republican or Democrat candidate that got elected....so to vote for any one but the Republican candidate is as good as giving a vote to Obama who we all know for a fact wants to take away our 2nd amendment rights....the only way to protect ourselves is to vote together as one, we can not do this by splitting our votes between candidates

hondatech2k2

Shooter
    Rating - 98.2%
    55   1   0
    Jul 10, 2011
    Greenwood
    The things he said in these video are not what you'll hear from Robomney. Romney doesn't care about individual liberty, neither does Ryan.
    If Romney actually cared about the US Constitution, and had a track record to prove it, he'd get my vote. But, that certainly isn't the case, so no vote from me. I'll cast my vote for one that actually wants to restore our Republic...:patriot:

+1 :yesway:

hondatech2k2

Shooter
    Rating - 98.2%
    55   1   0
    Jul 10, 2011
    Greenwood
    In my opinion this is why Obama was able to get elected in the first place....the tea party movement for example had its own candidates that it supported (and I think they were good people) but realistically we all knew that it would be the Republican or Democrat candidate that got elected....so to vote for any one but the Republican candidate is as good as giving a vote to Obama who we all know for a fact wants to take away our 2nd amendment rights....the only way to protect ourselves is to vote together as one, we can not do this by splitting our votes between candidates

People are getting tired of voting for the same old crap.... So I disagree. A vote for Romney OR Obama is akin to helping them set fire to the Stars and Stripes.

xwing

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 11, 2012
    Greene County
    There are only 2 people who have any chance of being president in January 2013. One of them is the personification of evil, and will destroy our country wholescale. The other one is not Obama. Sometimes you just need to vote for the lesser of two evils. Romney will not be a great friend to the 2nd amendment or to freedom. But he will also not be it's worst foe. He'll be "middle of the road" and will both do some harm and do some good. Obama will continue to ruin everything this country stands for. Voting 3rd party is the same as giving the election to Obama.

Top Bottom