• ...and so much more!
  • selinoid44

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 11, 2010
    northern Indiana
    Indiana State Cowboy Championship is coming up quick! September 13,14,15
    We have 15 vendors coming. You don't want to miss this. The range is looking better then ever! We have been working hard to make this a member able shoot. There will be several states represented here. I want to invite all! Visitors welcome! If you want to check out a cowboy shoot this is the place to do it. Come out and enjoy!

Pitmaster

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 21, 2008
    South Bend, IN
    Great visit to Paradise Pass for the club "fun shoot". Great changes. I'm really impressed with all of the work that's been done. Can't wait to come down for the state shoot.

I dare to say that this is going to end up being one of the nicest ranges in the state in a couple of years.

Shortterm

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    Mentone
    It was great seein you yesterday at the shoot Pitmaster. Wish you coulda shot with us. The range is really lookin good thanks to the hard work of a lot of different people. And being the best range in the state is only one of the goals. Thanks for comin!!

jrclaxon

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 16, 2010
    Marion
    Anybody know where we can see the scores from the state shoot?? Couldn't be there but I's like to see how some of my pard's shot - Colorado Roper

slow1911s

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Indianapolis
    I reached to to Mustang Bill of the Circle-R Cowboys at Wildcat Valley. Had a blast today taking some shots of their posse (link to image gallery). I don't care how old those guns are, these folks can shoot fast!

Circle-R__20130921_2906-M.jpg

Last edited:

selinoid44

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 11, 2010
    northern Indiana
    Headed down to Brookston on the 19th the Circle R Cowboys are having their last shoot for the season. Sounds like their having a good meal, prizes And a man on man shoot off. Should be a heck of a good time!

selinoid44

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 11, 2010
    northern Indiana
    I hope some of you lurkers come this spring and watch a match or two. If your thinking about it, you won't be dissapointed! We shoot all kinds of single action guns. Pocket pistols, derringers, pistols, shotguns, big bore levers, big bore single shots. We even fire cannons off quite frequently. Don't miss all the fun come and check it out!

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    pakman415
    Top Bottom