• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Old Bear

Greyman Apprentice
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Aug 19, 2016
    Newton County
    All of this CZ talk has made me want to pop open the safe and fondle a few of mine. It also made me want to pick up a few more magazines to keep on hand. I started looking around and damn near passed out from sticker shock!!! I guess it's been a while since I bought new CZ mags. What are some recommendations for reasonably priced CZ/MecGar magazines?

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    All of this CZ talk has made me want to pop open the safe and fondle a few of mine. It also made me want to pick up a few more magazines to keep on hand. I started looking around and damn near passed out from sticker shock!!! I guess it's been a while since I bought new CZ mags. What are some recommendations for reasonably priced CZ/MecGar magazines?

I usually get my magazines from Greg Cote, LLC.

Old Bear

Greyman Apprentice
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Aug 19, 2016
    Newton County
    New magazines came in last night. Of course I had to step out back and try them out:) Good price, fast shipping.
    The information and support from INGO is priceless!!!!

Old Bear

Greyman Apprentice
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Aug 19, 2016
    Newton County
    My plinking ammo finally showed up to so tomorrow is CZ day for me. It's been a while since I have had some of my favorites out just for the fun of it:rockwoot:

Benp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 19, 2017
    Avon
    My current carry gun is this 75 compact, I would love for it to have the trigger and safety that the CZC shadow target II has (middle gun). Would also like to have the high cut on the frame (trigger guard and beavertail). Opinions on the best path for that work. CZC, the wizard, Cajun?
    Thanks. View attachment 85963
    For the trigger work I recommend the Wizard. He does great work!

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    I finally got to shoot my new CZ P10F yesterday just before the rain drove me back inside. I got the Vortex Venom sighted in and was able to run 60 rds through it. Two things stood out that I'd like to improve. The trigger I'd like to get to around 3-4lb and an extended magazine release. So where do I order parts in for this pistol to start upgrading it? What brand trigger would accomplish my goal of 3-4lb pull?

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    I believe the HB Industries theta trigger can get down to 4.25lbs with the right spring used. That's the trigger I use in both my P10C's, though I use the standard spring so the trigger is around 5lbs. For the extended mag release, I don't know of any options. I didn't see anything on the Cajun Gunworks or CZC sites... :dunno:

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Glad I looked that up as I needed to order a new trigger for my latest P10C purchase and they were out of stock when I looked last week. Now I have a red trigger incoming... :rockwoot:

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    Glad I looked that up as I needed to order a new trigger for my latest P10C purchase and they were out of stock when I looked last week. Now I have a red trigger incoming... :rockwoot:

Thanks. I checked out the Red trigger it looks nice on the demo gun. May go red too.

The factory trigger is every bit of 5lb maybe more. However, i only have 60rd on it so far i imagine it will get better around the 1,000rd count.

Last edited:

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    It does get better, but for me, the stock trigger starts to "pinch" or otherwise irritate my finger after about 50 - 100 rounds. Even with the HBI trigger I get a little irritation, but only after 300 or more rounds, which makes it the better choice for me. I like the fact that the kit offers so much flexibility, while offering a very nicely made trigger shoe, for a really reasonable price.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    It does get better, but for me, the stock trigger starts to "pinch" or otherwise irritate my finger after about 50 - 100 rounds. Even with the HBI trigger I get a little irritation, but only after 300 or more rounds, which makes it the better choice for me. I like the fact that the kit offers so much flexibility, while offering a very nicely made trigger shoe, for a really reasonable price.

I'm definitely getting that trigger kit. It's well worth it.

Top Bottom