• ...and so much more!
  • Blackhawk2001

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 20, 2010
    NW Indianapolis
    The Florida law against " “Harassment of participant of neighborhood crime watch program.” is an interesting twist. As explained by the author of the article. "It makes it a misdemeanor to threaten or intimidate a member of a neighborhood crime watch program “while such member is engaged in. . . an organized neighborhood crime watch program activity.” The law says that a neighborhood patrol includes a “crime watch program activity.” Of course, Zimmerman was on his neighborhood crime watch patrol when the tragic incident occurred."

Buckshot

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    Tipton, County
    ughh... the New Black Panther Party... Bounties on citizens heads, Brought to you by the folks who, for some God awful reason, are allowed to stand in front of polling precincts with weapons, intimidating people... Can we put them and the KKK in a huge octagon and let them battle to the death and whoever is left gets chucked off the golden gate bridge?

That would not work in my County.. They might find out about hog farms...

God Bless Bacon...

flagtag

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Westville, IL
    I haven't been following this story as closely as some of you, but what does Eric Holder have to do with this?

Personally I don't want the Feds involved. Its isn't a Federal matter.

It became a Fed matter the moment Dictator Obama opened his mouth.

(Isn't it strange that he said nothing about the St. Patrick's Day shooting in Chicago where 50 were said to have been injured and 10 of those killed - including a 6 year old girl.)

J_Wales

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 18, 2011
    It became a Fed matter the moment Dictator Obama opened his mouth.

(Isn't it strange that he said nothing about the St. Patrick's Day shooting in Chicago where 50 were said to have been injured and 10 of those killed - including a 6 year old girl.)

Hey, leave fearless leader's boy rahm alone.

Pocketman

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 11, 2010
    Admittedly, I'm as turned off as the next guy over the activism we're seeing from groups like the NBP. The difference I see is they get out and make some noise, while we sit in front of our computers and complain about how "they" are getting all the attention.

J_Wales

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 18, 2011
    BTW, where is the apology from that jackass spike lee on tweeting addresses? And erroneous ones to boot!

strahd71

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    wanatah
    Admittedly, I'm as turned off as the next guy over the activism we're seeing from groups like the NBP. The difference I see is they get out and make some noise, while we sit in front of our computers and complain about how "they" are getting all the attention.

ummm were not supposed to talk about that....... ixnay on the truthensay

jake

Hookeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 19, 2011
    armpit of the midwest
    Surprised Holder hasn't sent a death squad.

He thinks he can wipe out any possible threat............probably even to a campaign.

Z dies, Holder called the snuff, some NBP takes the fall................waiting....................................

J_Wales

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 18, 2011
    And what of Holder? Am I understanding correctly that several INGO members want Holder to do something?

I suspect it is more a matter of lack of fidelity to the Constitution demonstrated by holder on a wide variety of matters that gets the racist statist pig's name brought into the matter.

J_Wales

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 18, 2011
    Surprised Holder hasn't sent a death squad.

He thinks he can wipe out any possible threat............probably even to a campaign.

Z dies, Holder called the snuff, some NBP takes the fall................waiting....................................

Maybe the jackass will order the snuff to be carried out with a firearm he ordered to be sold illegally so that if found he can paint the firearm shop owner in a bad light.

Top Bottom