• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • flagtag

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Westville, IL
    Is that all, really? He's allowed to open his mouth.

And what of Holder? Am I understanding correctly that several INGO members want Holder to do something?

True, but it's about WHEN & HOW he opens his mouth.
    If he can push the race agenda, he speaks. If the race baiting won't be advanced -such as if it could be proven that a black/African American could be at fault, he says nothing. (Eg.: All those people who were shot - 10 of them dead, including a 6 year old girl - in Chicago over the St. Patricks day weekend - SILENCE...............) Why? Could it be that those who did the shooting/killing were black? Yes. (Not a peep!)

Ted

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2012
    It became a Fed matter the moment Dictator Obama opened his mouth.

(Isn't it strange that he said nothing about the St. Patrick's Day shooting in Chicago where 50 were said to have been injured and 10 of those killed - including a 6 year old girl.)

Goes right along with Tricky Dick's interview with David Frost.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ejvyDn1TPr8[/ame]

Pocketman

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 11, 2010
    It seems the tone of this thread is critical of Eric Holder for not taking action against the NBP. Usually, we see posts about how the feds are too involved. Are we just using this as an opportunity to rag on Holder? :dunno:

Florida Gov. Rick Scott made a blanket statement: "We have taken steps to ensure that the investigation into the tragic death of Trayvon Martin is fair, measured and thorough. Justice is ill served when there is a rush to judgment. We are a nation of laws and we must let the legal system work. Talk of bounties and retribution has no place in this dialogue, and they compound tragedy with tragedy."

I agree with the governor's comment, but should we be critical of him for not calling out the Panthers by name? While I disagree with their message, they have the same 1A protections as the rest of us. I'm confident if the NBP are breaking laws, they will be held accountable.

I find these INGO discussions interesting and enlightening. I also see something else. IMO, dross was correct when he posted in another thread: "What this situation reveals more than most is the bias people bring to it."

EDIT: Just reread the OP, which was specifically about Eric Holder and the double standard. My bad! :whistle:

Last edited:

Ted

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2012
    It seems the tone of this thread is critical of Eric Holder for not taking action against the NBP. Usually, we see posts about how the feds are too involved. Are we just using this as an opportunity to rag on Holder? :dunno:

Florida Gov. Rick Scott made a blanket statement: "We have taken steps to ensure that the investigation into the tragic death of Trayvon Martin is fair, measured and thorough. Justice is ill served when there is a rush to judgment. We are a nation of laws and we must let the legal system work. Talk of bounties and retribution has no place in this dialogue, and they compound tragedy with tragedy."

I agree with the governor's comment, but should we be critical of him for not calling out the Panthers by name? While I disagree with their message, they have the same 1A protections as the rest of us. I'm confident if the NBP are breaking laws, they will be held accountable.

I find these INGO discussions interesting and enlightening. I also see something else. IMO, dross was correct when he posted in another thread: "What this situation reveals more than most is the bias people bring to it."

I hear ya, but I think that people are expressing their perceptions of hypocrisy due to those officials continually commenting and/or acting upon a black person's rights violated by other races, while ignoring similar situations that don't involve black victimization by other races.

flagtag

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Westville, IL
    Well, if I'm biased for expecting justice to "be blind", so be it.
    When Holder refuses to prosecute one group because they benefit a certain agenda, even with visual evidence, yeah, he gives a negative appearance.
    And then there is "Fast & Furious" - gun running. He needs to go! There are plenty of reasons to "rag on Holder".

Add to that, calling for someone's death - publically - is not a crime? :rolleyes:
    Huh :dunno: Putting out "Wanted Dead or Alive" posters with a financial reward, isn't a crime? What? (No, Holder didn't do that but he (nor Obama) did anything to stop the ignorance. There was no warning about prosecution of those who did that for being a party to murder if those who did put out the posters succeed in their intention.)

There is a double standard here.

CarmelHP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Carmel

EDIT: Just reread the OP, which was specifically about Eric Holder and the double standard. My bad! :whistle:

It's OK, you're just showing the bias you brought to it.

Pocketman

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 11, 2010
    It's OK, you're just showing the bias you brought to it.
    If my opinions appear biased, it's probably because they often differ from yours. I am not perfect, but prefer to deal with the whole truth when possible. If being biased toward facts is troubling, then so be it. However, I'll take your comment seriously and will attempt to be more discerning.

fullmetaljesus

Probably smoking a cigar.
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Indy
    Can we start our own non-racist club too?
    The White Tigers has a nice ring to it.

Racism masquerading as a special interest is disgusting.
    To quote the demagogue Malcolm X: "It is criminal to teach a man not to defend himself when he is the constant victim of brutal attacks."

7bqjix8jnn.jpg

Ted

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2012
    As Zimmerman isn't white, but instead hispanic, he can't even speak to the KKK about doing that.

Top Bottom