• ...and so much more!
  • MTC

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2009
    I'm not too sure about that Freeman guy, he's such a safety nanny. :):
    :laugh:

I insist that His Excellency has more than earned a place on the High Court!

How else are we to bring culture and civilisation to the savages, whilst ensuring their right to keep and bear arms, yet instructing them so as not to shoot or kill themselves or others in the process?

Don't think that ...
    What? I don't "think" anything. Not about that, anyway. As stated, just musings. Relax. There is method to my madness. ;)

Last edited:

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    Gee maybe because it'd be stupid to have the would be tyrants in charge of locking up our weapons? :n00b:

Plus there's this reason

http://youtu.be/wypFgcqHyvc

Your sarcasm meter is bussssssstid. I've advocated for soldiers rights every since I've been in and gotten out. Unfortunately many seem to think things are fine the way they are or feel they have too many rights. Does it make sense to take away freedoms from the very people who protect them? It would seem so to a great many people.

Stschil

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2010
    At the edge of sanit
    Why not? Soldiers living in the barracks have to. IIRC, married soldiers under a certain rank are required to store their guns in the arms room.

Well we found out who the left winger on the board

Gee maybe because it'd be stupid to have the would be tyrants in charge of locking up our weapons? :n00b:

And the award goes to:
    yankaward.gif

HORNADYLNL!!​

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    Somewhere over the rainbow

Fred78

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 16, 2013
    Sounds like Korea when I was there. They had to keep their shotguns in the police stations.

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 17, 2009
    Dyer
    They'd be happy to do so.

In DC, no one without a badge is allowed to lawfully carry a firearm.

Blessings,
    Bill

I realize that. It is why I am suggesting we have a rally AROUND DC, in Maryland and Virginia. You know, COMPLETELY surrounding the Capitol a few people deep. It would roughly take 100,000 people side by side to surround the city. 200,000 for two people deep, 300,000 for three and so on. A million man turnout would be nice. Heck, we don't even have to be armed. The news media would have a field day with that any day.

I suggest we line up by state and give each section a number. People from INGO might be called something like the "Indiana 1st".

If we got the million people to turn of Honey Boo Boo and DWTS, get in their cars (or fly, "Indiana 1st airborne") and make the trip the message would beam right past the media and burn in the minds of the intended target.

Since we put this march together we get to stand on the Virginia side. Since we won't be armed we can then cross the Potomac and march right to the Capitol.

ecross0351

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 3, 2012
    Why not? Soldiers living in the barracks have to. IIRC, married soldiers under a certain rank are required to store their guns in the arms room.

They have to bc it is not their firearm it belongs to the .gov therefore the .gov is loaning it to that marine, soldier, sailor, and airmen. The .gov did not loan me my ar I purchased it, it is not theirs, they do not need their greedy hands on my stuff.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    They have to bc it is not their firearm it belongs to the .gov therefore the .gov is loaning it to that marine, soldier, sailor, and airmen. The .gov did not loan me my ar I purchased it, it is not theirs, they do not need their greedy hands on my stuff.

I'm talking about servicemens personally owned weapons.

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    Hornady:
    You're also talking about people who have volunteered to enter that restrictive lifestyle, not everyday citizens like me.

Never gonna happen here.
    Never say never. Lots of people said an AWB would never pass in this country. And yet, it did. All it takes is some weak politicians on one side and some activist ones on the other. It CAN happen here.

bart2278

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 2, 2011

Soldiers are also aware that when they sign that contract that they are essentially signing away certain rights that are in the Bill of Rights.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    Soldiers are also aware that when they sign that contract that they are essentially signing away certain rights that are in the Bill of Rights.

One of the most important rights guaranteed by the constitution. Are you ok with soldiers being stripped of that right?

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD

We are? I don't remember the signing away rights class before being sworn in at MEPS when I joined. You may have a rude awakening later on, but when you're a 17-18 year old joining you barely know what MOS you signed up for. There really isn't that much difference, you can't carry on post but you can't carry on most campuses or in a lot of public buildings either. One of the few things we can't do is to attend non-sanctioned events in uniform or in certain venues where your opinion may be taken as the opinion of a military service etc. The only ones who really get hosed regarding the 2nd amendment are young enlisted who stay in the barracks, not that it necessarily stopped us back when I lived in barracks but it's been a long time since I stayed in a barracks.

Viper1973

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 1, 2012
    These Demon-crats have gone full-tilt nuts!
    I have a co-worker from MA and he says this Linsky guy is like one of the head villiage idiots out there. How did we get stuck with these folks? Ugggggghhhhh!

Top Bottom