• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    We are? I don't remember the signing away rights class before being sworn in at MEPS when I joined. You may have a rude awakening later on, but when you're a 17-18 year old joining you barely know what MOS you signed up for. There really isn't that much difference, you can't carry on post but you can't carry on most campuses or in a lot of public buildings either. One of the few things we can't do is to attend non-sanctioned events in uniform or in certain venues where your opinion may be taken as the opinion of a military service etc. The only ones who really get hosed regarding the 2nd amendment are young enlisted who stay in the barracks, not that it necessarily stopped us back when I lived in barracks but it's been a long time since I stayed in a barracks.

Weren't you aware you gave up hummers and any other non missionary positions?

MightySanta

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 2, 2013
    Mishawaka
    Your sarcasm meter is bussssssstid. I've advocated for soldiers rights every since I've been in and gotten out. Unfortunately many seem to think things are fine the way they are or feel they have too many rights. Does it make sense to take away freedoms from the very people who protect them? It would seem so to a great many people.

Sorry, I was burned out that day after having several conversations with anti gun people. It can be very wearing to keep your cool while talking to such blatant ignorance. Then I came here to be surrounded by normal thinking people and saw your comment.

As a result I blasted it without thinking. My apologies sir.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    LOL. No such law could ever force me to do anything of the sort.

There is ALWAYS a choice.

Nope. I will state for the record that I still have many firearms. I couldn't even tell you the number without doing an inventory. I will not put them in government storage. I will not peaceably hand them over. I will uphold the Constitution and maintain my right to keep and bear arms.

Top Bottom