• What do you think?

• Total voters

mikefraz

Master
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Mar 23, 2011
    Lakeville
    So as i've seen on the news and have researched, apparently the start of Armageddon starts this Saturday and the world is supposed to end on October 21st of this year. Obviously I don't really buy into any theory about the end of all times, but I know some people go crazy about this stuff(see Y2K). Just wondering what everybody's opinions are.
    Here's a link for the people who haven't heard about it:
    END OF ALL TIMES LINK

gunman41mag

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 1, 2011
    SOUTH of YOU
    So as i've seen on the news and have researched, apparently the start of Armageddon starts this Saturday and the world is supposed to end on October 21st of this year. Obviously I don't really buy into any theory about the end of all times, but I know some people go crazy about this stuff(see Y2K). Just wondering what everybody's opinions are.
    Here's a link for the people who haven't heard about it:
    END OF ALL TIMES LINK

I don't believe in this BULL-:poop: but it doesn't matter to me cause I've been ready since the Y2K;)

Kase

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 6, 2010
    Crawfordsville
    It's not the world ending bullcrap that weirds me out. Its the crazy nutjobs that truly believe it that I'm worried about. Who knows what those wackos will do :n00b:

mikefraz

Master
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Mar 23, 2011
    Lakeville
    It's not the world ending bullcrap that weirds me out. Its the crazy nutjobs that truly believe it that I'm worried about. Who knows what those wackos will do :n00b:
    I too am worried about the reactions. I'm not worried about the world ending, just the people that think the world is ending...

mikefraz

Master
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Mar 23, 2011
    Lakeville
    Keep in mind, the end of the world is not this Saturday....It's the start of the violent downspiral of chaos that leads to the end in October....

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    lol what kind of news channel do you watch where they talk about the end of the world? :D

may_21st_end_of_the_world_sign_pamphlet_2011-photo-co-greatwrath.com_.jpg

Oh you are right OMG!
    It's in the Bible so it must be true.
    In the Bible AND on the internet = double truth! :D

The day after the "end of the world" people will look silly with their Bible. lol

BumpShadow

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    :rolleyes:

If I had a dollar for everytime someone "predicted" the world was going to end I'd be a millionaire, till the goverment taxed it away.;)

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.7%
    43   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    lol what kind of news channel do you watch where they talk about the end of the world? :D

may_21st_end_of_the_world_sign_pamphlet_2011-photo-co-greatwrath.com_.jpg

Oh you are right OMG!
    It's in the Bible so it must be true.
    In the Bible AND on the internet = double truth! :D

The day after the "end of the world" people will look silly with their Bible. lol

It is not in the Bible. Nothing like it is in the bible, some crazy dude in the 1800's made this crap up using texts from bible here and there. Crazy protestants and there constant thoughts of the world coming to an end.:twocents:

mikefraz

Master
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Mar 23, 2011
    Lakeville
    It was on WNDU this morning. Plus it's on billboards throughout the country...But on the 22nd of October, when i'm still alive, i'll let out a little chuckle.

sbcman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Dec 29, 2010
    Southwest Indiana
    I can assure you that any date any man puts forth for the end of the world is a day you can be assured it won't (Matthew 24:26-27 and 36).

The day is coming, however. Prepare accordingly (Matthew 24:26-31).

Top Bottom