FBI is monitoring a number of potential homegrown, violent extremists in Indiana

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    .....and very likely they are right wing and have nothing at all to do with radical Islam. Like more than twice as likely based on U.S. incidents in the past.

A gem in the Reddit thread on this subject.

reddit.com/r/Indiana/comments/3u4u2z/fbi_is_monitoring_a_number_of_potential_homegrown/

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Nothing in the video or article mentioned islam or even a reference to it. Looks like they are following the liberal narrative? Maybe the whole reason for the story all together?

24Carat

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 20, 2010
    Newburgh
    After spending thousands of taxpayer dollars to set up the surveillance, the FBI agent with the binoculars, mutters to his partner "For Christ's sake John, It's a fat guy with a limp!"

rob63

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 9, 2013
    Wouldn't the headline of the article make a lot more sense if it said "potentially violent, homegrown extremists" instead of "potential homegrown, violent extremists?" I think my mother lived in her home while she carried me, so does that make me a potential homegrown? Do I also have to be a violent extremist to be on the list, or is being a potential homegrown enough?

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Many of them see members of the NBA as terrorist.

The NBA? Guys like Reggie Miller terrorists? Well, maybe . . . a couple.

james-harden-houston-rockets.jpg

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Nothing in the video or article mentioned islam or even a reference to it. Looks like they are following the liberal narrative? Maybe the whole reason for the story all together?

Guys, this is called prepping the battlespace.

Paris will inspire a mass shooting here in the CONUS. The Democrats will blame the NRA for failing to agree to make all those on the no fly list prohibited persons and (they hope) give a boost to their gun ban bills after the next Paris-inspired murders here.

They need the FBI to utter this nonsense so the FBI can say after the American Paris shooting, "well, we knew about them, but there was nothing we could do because the law won't allow us to protect you."

Leo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 3, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    I do not exactly trust all the players in this mission, but believe there has already been more than announced, so really nothing has changed.

This reminds me of the joke about the guy that was tired of paying $169 a month to his security monitoring company. So he bought an Iranian flag, and an isis flag and put them on his house. Now he has Homeland security, the FBI, the State, County and local police, as well as curious neighbors watching his house for free.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Guys, this is called prepping the battlespace.

Paris will inspire a mass shooting here in the CONUS. The Democrats will blame the NRA for failing to agree to make all those on the no fly list prohibited persons and (they hope) give a boost to their gun ban bills after the next Paris-inspired murders here.

They need the FBI to utter this nonsense so the FBI can say after the American Paris shooting, "well, we knew about them, but there was nothing we could do because the law won't allow us to protect you."

You have any uncanny ability to think like "they"....

Whoever "they" are.......:tinfoil:

:)

Top Bottom