FBI is monitoring a number of potential homegrown, violent extremists in Indiana

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    iu

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    Did he say anything about it being connected with the droids he was looking for?

He said wallet not phone.

I guess if I see anything unusual in the woods, it may not be coyotes on the prowl. After all, I already meet most of the DHS criteria for this distinction. Their 'potential terrorist' list of qualifiers includes any one of being a veteran (which I am not), supporting the Second Amendment, supporting the Constitution, opposing illegal immigration, opposing abortion, and (my personal favorite), believing in the Second Coming of Christ. See, it really isn't hard to be a terrorist. Most people think you have to blow something up or kill people.

Indeed so. I imagine Tim could have had a good time with us before he was executed for breaking the laws of physics.

I can also see this leading to something like a completely manufactured situation as with Randy Weaver whose primary offense was moving way the hell out in the woods to be left alone and leave others alone.

What could possibly go wrong?

I meet most of those criteria, and iirc there were a few more "indicators" that I met as well.

That McVeigh broke the laws of physics is a new way to me of putting it, an explosive guy I used to work with put it this way "No ****ing way that ANFO would have done that".

The Weaver family and Waco, both iirc were under Reno.

So *** damn near everyone on this board ? I knew there was something wrong with this place . The only thing I'd add to the list is a love of 1911's , those guys are just weird .

Everyone on this board unless they are just trolling (and they are probably on it also) or a member of an alphabet agency.

Your right, the Arabic version sounds similar to a Western ear.

"My first high school girlfriend was Jewish"

How many high schools did you attend?:):

No idea about him but for me technically 3.

And I trump you with
    [video=youtube;HsyMtYoSkC0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HsyMtYoSkC0[/video]

Goodcat

From a place you cannot see…
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    152   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    New Pal
    I hope they have time to read all the posts of people trying the race to the big 50 to post in the classifieds. Would take teams.

vitamink

Master
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    INDY
    That McVeigh broke the laws of physics is a new way to me of putting it, an explosive guy I used to work with put it this way "No ****ing way that ANFO would have done that".

What laws of physics did he break? He didn't use simple AM-"FO", he used nitromethane which has a realative equivalency of TNT and .1 hotter if mixed correctly. So 5,000 lbs is at least equal to 5000 lbs if TNT but could as hot as 5,500 lbs.

LtScott14

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   1   0
    Apr 13, 2008
    Porter County
    All this info makes me want to buy and display a few more colorful flags, along with my favorite Stars and Stripes! Will be checking out Ebay for sales on Confederate Battle flag, Don't Tread on Me, Special Forces w/ logo "Kill em all, and let God sort em out", Or my favorite Marine Recon, "Mess with the best, die like the rest".
    Don't know any fancy Arabic, but being called an Infidel can't be so bad. Have to study up for those terms.

Top Bottom