FBI is monitoring a number of potential homegrown, violent extremists in Indiana

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Oh... we know who "they" are....

As long as it is just "They" and not "THEM"!!!!!!!!!!:)

images

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    I guess if I see anything unusual in the woods, it may not be coyotes on the prowl. After all, I already meet most of the DHS criteria for this distinction. Their 'potential terrorist' list of qualifiers includes any one of being a veteran (which I am not), supporting the Second Amendment, supporting the Constitution, opposing illegal immigration, opposing abortion, and (my personal favorite), believing in the Second Coming of Christ. See, it really isn't hard to be a terrorist. Most people think you have to blow something up or kill people.

Yea I could see a modern day Timothy Mcveigh having an INGO account.

Indeed so. I imagine Tim could have had a good time with us before he was executed for breaking the laws of physics.

I can also see this leading to something like a completely manufactured situation as with Randy Weaver whose primary offense was moving way the hell out in the woods to be left alone and leave others alone.

What could possibly go wrong?

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    After spending thousands of taxpayer dollars to set up the surveillance, the FBI agent with the binoculars, mutters to his partner "For Christ's sake John, It's a fat guy with a limp!"

D***! I knew they were watching me!

BTW Has anyone else received a weird message on their (wow three e before i words in a row) cell phone that The FBI has been updated. I woke on Tuesday with that message showing on my phone, it wasn't a text, email or any other normal message I'm used to. When I mentioned it to my wife she said she received a similar message.

I wish I had screen shot it.

Last edited:

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    D***! I knew they were watching me!

BTW Has anyone else received a weird message on their (wow three e before i words in a row) cell phone that The FBI has been updated. I woke on Tuesday with that message showing on my phone, it wasn't a text, email or any other normal message I'm used to. When I mentioned it to my wife she said she received a similar message.

I wish I had screen shot it.

Well no, but a trooper did steal my wallet...

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Guys, this is called prepping the battlespace.

Paris will inspire a mass shooting here in the CONUS. The Democrats will blame the NRA for failing to agree to make all those on the no fly list prohibited persons and (they hope) give a boost to their gun ban bills after the next Paris-inspired murders here.

They need the FBI to utter this nonsense so the FBI can say after the American Paris shooting, "well, we knew about them, but there was nothing we could do because the law won't allow us to protect you."
    I mentioned in another thread that the next affront in the gun grab legislation campaign will be because of a National Security threat.

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    I mentioned in another thread that the next affront in the gun grab legislation campaign will be because of a National Security threat.

Except an attack on American soil will likely drive gun sales even higher, and divide the gun-grabbers and media from the American public all the more.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Except an attack on American soil will likely drive gun sales even higher, and divide the gun-grabbers and media from the American public all the more.
    That's why there are rumblings from the gun grab crowd taking advantage of the Paris attacks to get the ball rolling. They are preemptively pushing their agenda riding the national security angle. The administration along with certain members of congress are trying to put the screws to republicans to do something now.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    That's why there are rumblings from the gun grab crowd taking advantage of the Paris attacks to get the ball rolling. They are preemptively pushing their agenda riding the national security angle. The administration along with certain members of congress are trying to put the screws to republicans to do something now.

Let's see...How about we challenge the lefties to a test a theory: We identify two impending terrorist attacks and flood one area with gun-loathing leftists without anything more powerful than middle fingers and harsh language and the other with armed gun owners and compare results, then make a decision on the merit of gun-grabbing as a counter to terrorism based on the outcome.

2ADMNLOVER

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    May 13, 2009
    West side Indy
    I guess if I see anything unusual in the woods, it may not be coyotes on the prowl. After all, I already meet most of the DHS criteria for this distinction. Their 'potential terrorist' list of qualifiers includes any one of being a veteran (which I am not), supporting the Second Amendment, supporting the Constitution, opposing illegal immigration, opposing abortion, and (my personal favorite), believing in the Second Coming of Christ. See, it really isn't hard to be a terrorist. Most people think you have to blow something up or kill people.
    So *** damn near everyone on this board ? I knew there was something wrong with this place . The only thing I'd add to the list is a love of 1911's , those guys are just weird .

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    So *** damn near everyone on this board ? I knew there was something wrong with this place . The only thing I'd add to the list is a love of 1911's , those guys are just weird .

Exactly. Unless you are a left-leaning dependent sheep who is armed with nothing more powerful than harsh language, keep exactly the three days worth of food in your home that DHS recommends, no more and no less, and worship at the altar of Big Government, you are at minimum a 'potential' if not actual terrorist, while, strangely enough, people like Bill Ayres who have actually blown up people, places, and things are apparently alright.

I would also add that while, to the best of my knowledge, been added to the DHS core definition, stockpiling food (beyond their recommended three days worth) is also considered to put a person under their qualifications for terrorist. That said, I suppose that every farmer who owns a grain bin or has at least one cow on the hoof must be a terrorist. If you raise a garden, chickens, own a freezer...

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Exactly. Unless you are a left-leaning dependent sheep who is armed with nothing more powerful than harsh language, keep exactly the three days worth of food in your home that DHS recommends, no more and no less, and worship at the altar of Big Government, you are at minimum a 'potential' if not actual terrorist, while, strangely enough, people like Bill Ayres who have actually blown up people, places, and things are apparently alright.
    That description reminds me of a few in the politics threads....

Top Bottom