Feds Fight the Flow of Chinese Auto Sears Into the U.S.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Conspiracy theory here - Are the Chinese flooding the US with these auto-sears with the intention of eroding our 2nd Amendment rights? I wouldnt be surprised.
    The ability to own a full auto weapon is already severely limited. What law do you think would be pushed because of this?

KokomoDave

Enigma Suspect
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    76   0   0
    Oct 20, 2008
    Kokomo
    Ban em all because they could all be made full auto. That puts us on our knees except for Sheepdogs, Wolverines and 3%.

rooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Indianapolis
    Conspiracy theory here - Are the Chinese flooding the US with these auto-sears with the intention of eroding our 2nd Amendment rights? I wouldnt be surprised.
    Prevalence of firearms in the US makes occupation a fools errand.

That leaves two options
    1.get rid of the guns
    Or
    2. Erode the country from within and start a civil war.

Funny that dems are pushing both. Perhaps we need to look into how much Chinese funding the liberals are getting?

wcd

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2011
    Off the Grid In Tennessee
    Ok so just wondering I read about these on one of the News and Opinion sites I frequent, they had an image of a a handgun with one installed, it appeared to have the logo and all it. So I was kind of wondering would this not be copyright infringement? Not that would really be a concern, but it kind of gives the impression that it would kind of be like a factory accesory.

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    So bringing in auto-sears is intended to erode our second amendment rights? I thought the ban on them is what is eroding our rights. Shall not be infringed should mean that these parts are legal, but AT and unconstitutional F have changed the laws to allow infringement on that which shall not be infringed.

In the mean time, I will follow the law even if unconstitutional as I too prefer freedom while being infringed upon.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    A full semi-auto pump assault Winchester Model 55 with 10,000 round clip magazines!?!?!?!?!?!?!

I'm going to get nightmares just thinking about it!!!
    You need to watch the video. It only requires one pull of the trigger to continue firing until that single round that it holds has been fired! :runaway:

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    The auto sears are coming across with the fentanyl so they have immunity until they get into the country.. We wouldn't want to do anything to disrupt the Chinese supply chain :ugh:

Put your trust in state...state knows best.

State can protect you, if you cede Liberty.

state can go straight to Hell.

OurDee

nobody
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Sep 16, 2017
    Camby
    CIA will ship your's from China with shipping info forwarded to the ATF. I was going to use purple text till I thought about it.

ol' poke

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 14, 2010
    The ability to own a full auto weapon is already severely limited. What law do you think would be pushed because of this?
    Not pushing any law. Just flood the already illegal market to give the antis more of a reason to ban everything.

Top Bottom