• ...and so much more!
  • Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Ding ding ding. I just read the comments...a zombie apocalypse sounds better and better each day.
    Amen! People always talk about dealing with these idiot gun grabbers with rational thinking and good examples. I disagree! They are insane!!! Threatening our way of life and self preservation. They should be ridiculed, mocked, shamed, laughed at, and anything else that it takes to get them to crawl back into their mini van and electric cars and leave us the **** alone.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Amen! People always talk about dealing with these idiot gun grabbers with rational thinking and good examples. I disagree! They are insane!!! Threatening our way of life and self preservation. They should be ridiculed, mocked, shamed, laughed at, and anything else that it takes to get them to crawl back into their mini van and electric cars and leave us the **** alone.

I like when they talk about needing the gun as "theoretical".
    Ummm. Look in the paper. All kinds of people getting hurt/killed/robbed.

heavyhitter1k

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2012
    I read comments for a few minutes and had to stop. Im afraid the stupid might be contagious and I need to self-quarantine.

rugertoter

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 9, 2011
    N.E. Corner
    I could not agree more! Good one.

beararms1776

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 5, 2010
    INGO
    From one of the comments on that site, this one sounds like one of those anti loons ready to pull a trigger because it doesn't agree with your personal preference for self defense.:runaway:

"My right to walk down the grocery aisle fear-free from gun sucking idiots like you trumps your "Second Amendment rights for an armed militia while shopping" right... hands down. You people have taken this way too far and someone has to stop you... your idiocy seems to know no bounds!"

Top Bottom