• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 11, 2009
    yeah i agree with springer cz 75 is really for the price. and on the list go with the xd or m&p

any man who cant afford a real gun buys a glock
    rlidgard, I agree with you on the CZ. A relative of mine has one, and I have been told they are reliable and well liked by some law enforcement agencies. While a Glock fan myself, I do have to concede that the handle on the CZ is super-comfortable (although being steel framed it is very heavy compared to the "Combat Tupperware").

In response to your sentiment on Glocks, I think you misstated the idea: the way that should read is that real men buy Glocks and guys with extra money waste it on more expensive guns. :D

cyprant

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Dec 13, 2011
    North Georgia
    After about 4the months of research I went with the M&P. Ordered it from cheaper than dirt on monday morning for $444 shipped. I picked it up from my FFL dealer a few hours ago. Total price IT'D $ 469. The trigger needs some breaking in or the apex drop in kit. But I I have no regrets!
    I probably spent 60 hours reading reviews and fondling each that you are looking at plus about 3the other steel guns.. m9, cz75 sp01.......

kawtech87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    Martinsville
    With the options you put out there i would say the M&P. I love mine and wouldnt trade it for anything. Especially not a Glock ( i traded a glock for my M&P). Just be ready for all the glock fanboys to jump all over this thread and say that the g19 is the best thing ever...even though its not on your list. good luck, hope this helps.

I see my prediction was correct, it seems the glock fanboys have significanly ignored your list and forcibly raped your thread with thier shallow ideals that glocks are the be all end all for everyone.

Just kidding, glocks are good guns i just personally dont care for them.

In all seriousness have you made a decision yet? I will stand by earlier statment i love my M&P, but since somone else brought them up i will say that CZ makes truly awesome weapons and they will serve you for a lifetime.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom