0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2016
    Perry county
    So what is next?

Tactical Muzzle Loader

Sword Fighting for home defense

Crossbow for EDC

The Long Bow a tactical advantage

If all you got is a lever action well you need to make it work. It’s great farm gun or HD if that’s your choice.

With the advanced of autos in the 30’s the lever action is obviously obsolete by about 75 years.

While a 1911 can still be on a range in 2022 and be effective. The 1873 cannot share a range with a AR or AK and be effective.

I won’t comment on the s$&# show on the cat walk that is all ego and look at me stuff IMO.

Jaybird1980

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    North Central
    So what is next?

Tactical Muzzle Loader

Crossbow for EDC

If all you got is a lever action well you need to make it work. It’s great farm gun or HD if that’s your choice.

With the advanced of autos in the 30’s the lever action is obviously obsolete by about 75 years.

While a 1911 can still be on a range in 2022 and be effective. The 1873 cannot share a range with a AR or AK and be effective.

I won’t comment on the s$&# show on the cat walk that is all ego and look at me stuff IMO.

Tactical Slingshot.
    61SJg4IL2FS._AC_SL1200_.jpg

Gabriel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jun 3, 2010
    The shore of wonderful Lake Michigan
    So what is next?

Tactical Muzzle Loader

Crossbow for EDC

People can't do something just because it's fun? You should pay attention to the last thing Costa says in the video.

Brad69

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2016
    Perry county
    I agree that you can shoot just for fun but paying for is a personal manner. Plus I don’t fault Costa from making $$. He has made a ton and is a icon to some.

I would require single action pistols as well!

In .44 or .357 it would be a viable HD choice.

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    Keep in mind, folks, that the video above is from, if I remember correctly, an AirSoft convention. So...not a gun.
    You remember correctly. It's still cringe worthy if safe, at least here in the states. According to Costa they ate it up in Japan. Here is what he says about it.

Top Bottom