• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • nakinate

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 1, 2013
    Noblesville
    I carry in Condition Butterscotch (completely disassembled). I can reassemble the gun, reload new ammo, load the mag, insert the mag, chamber a round and shoot infinite bad guys all in 1 second.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    It's always a real gas getting lectured not to take it as an insult when someone talks about Hard Looks 101 and Mall Ninjas, or that anyone who dares carry a 10mm must surely be some kind of yahoo.
    It really is amazing how some people so freely post things they would no more say face to face than they would try playing football on an icy driveway.

Oh, and as for "overestimating" my own ability, I've used this exact gun once for a defensive purpose.
    No, it wasn't against a human, but I reacted quickly enough by killing a dog gone nuts when he was in the process of trying to rip out the throat of our own dog.
    That time, I didn't even have the mag inserted, yet I somehow did the job in less than one second.
    No, it wasn't a human adversary (thank God!), but it still called for quick reactions and very careful shot placement.
    Now, bring on more eyerolls and snark.
    Where are you located?

nakinate

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 1, 2013
    Noblesville
    It's always a real gas getting lectured not to take it as an insult when someone talks about Hard Looks 101 and Mall Ninjas, or that anyone who dares carry a 10mm must surely be some kind of yahoo.
    It really is amazing how some people so freely post things they would no more say face to face than they would try playing football on an icy driveway.

Oh, and as for "overestimating" my own ability, I've used this exact gun once for a defensive purpose.
    No, it wasn't against a human, but I reacted quickly enough by killing a dog gone nuts when he was in the process of trying to rip out the throat of our own dog.
    That time, I didn't even have the mag inserted, yet I somehow did the job in less than one second.
    No, it wasn't a human adversary (thank God!), but it still called for quick reactions and very careful shot placement.

Where are you located?

It is amazing people assume that when they get insulted or questioned online that it wouldn't happen in person. If you tell me you inserted a mag, chambered a round and accurately shot a dog who was attached to your dog in under a second I will bust out laughing in your face...seriously. I don't care.

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN

Unless you have trained extensively it seems like a very tall order. In the video below the lady is able to draw a fully loaded pistol from a concealed holster, and fire one shot that was not precisely aimed with a best time of over a second

[video=youtube;h8r6CY5UZyw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h8r6CY5UZyw&feature=player_embedded[/video]

I hope that you would understand the obvious skepticism that some people may feel when you make such a claim.

nakinate

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 1, 2013
    Noblesville
    ...aaaaaand this thread just took a turn.
    DD06D1E6-A056-4F34-A8DD-F2D2B3B20208_zps7eawstl2.jpg

cbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN

You are cordially invited to replicate that feat (without the dog, of course) and post it on YouTube. Monetize it. You could make lots of money sharing those awesome skills with the world.

Either that or you're trolling.

Top Bottom