• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • target64

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Apr 22, 2009
    West Side
    A BIG +1 for Fort Liberty Firearms in Avon.
    Today I stopped in just to do some window shopping. All the staff there was very busy either helping customers or loading the shelves with new stock. I was just hanging out and browsing the gun cases, when Scott called me over to see an used Springfield Armory DouTone XD9 that they had just got in. They had inspected, cleaned and oiled it, but had not yet placed it out in the cases. Well when Scott told me the price, that was it. The gun never made it into the case!:) :): ;) :D !!!!!
    Even thought it was right at closing time when the transaction started, I was neither rushed or hurried in any manner. Scott helped me with all of my questions and he even went throught the feild stipping of the firearm with me. It was well past closing time when we were finally finished with everything.

This is just another example of their excellent customer service and great pricing. My many thanks to all the staff at Fort Liberty Firearms.
    Dominic

crosby841

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 16, 2008
    You should take a pic of the coasters to show people. You could also have some more made with pics of various guns and sell them. Good gifts for cheap.

hps

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 26, 2009
    I liked the shop and the guys seemed very nice and willing to help, just a little on the scarce side, per guns in the cases

Fort Liberty

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 1, 2008
    Always taking suggestions. ie Kimber, more shotguns, revolvers, etc. I like to keep a variety but it's not easy to carry a lot of real high end stuff. Also, we have no problem with special ordering anything that a distributor has available.
    Thanks for coming in.

Fort Liberty

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 1, 2008
    The store will be closing at 4 pm on Saturday, March 6th. We will be attending the Friends of the NRA annual banquet in Danville. We will be at tables 1 and 2 if anyone wants to stop by.

musclecarr

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 11, 2010
    Owen County
    I've met the people once at a gun show. Very nice, decent prices, and knowledgable. Never been to the store yet, but would like to go and check it out and support their business. Hopefully they will be the same when I visit. If they are, I'll purchase something, ammo, holster, gun. Its all in the salesman attitude when I walk in.

khangoc

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 15, 2010
    I like them a lot. They have a small place but are willing to work w/ you in getting anything you need. Friendly guys there. I got my 1st handgun from them there.

O2guy

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2010
    MSG2
    I have made several pusrchases there as well most recent G36 love it. also have been lucky enough to find large pistol primers a couple weeks ago they went fast (surprise). Very friendly staff and well informed

Fort Liberty

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 1, 2008
    We will be closed Friday, Saturday, and Sunday for the Indy 1500 gun and knife show. Come by and see us at the Indiana State Fairgrounds.

baune

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 6, 2008
    North side of Indy
    I would like to give a positive remark to Fort Liberty too being as we need all the support we can give to our local gun shops, but I just can't. I was in a couple times looking for a new purchase but felt completely ignored by the staff, and when I asked to look at a handgun I felt like I was a bother to them and wasting their time. I didn't purchase anything at that time.

Then a couple weeks later I brought a friend in with me and we had our hearts set on purchasing new guns that day, from them. This was his first handgun, a G19. Not even a hello, can I help you?, would you like to look at something?, Notta... 3 people working, not one hello. When we had to ask to look at one, (the one he was going to purchase), the gentleman appeared completely irritated that we bothered him. The final straw was when he checked the function of it, the guy said "don't do that... it's brand new, it works." He set the gun down and said "Ok, I'll spend my money somewhere else."

That same day he got his 19... from someone else. Maybe it's changed..... haven't been there since and probably wont.

Fort Liberty

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 1, 2008
    I have had a similar complaint in the past, however, I thought that it was taken care of. Apparently, I was mistaken. Obviously, no customer is obligated to notify managemant to voice their complaint, but it would be appreciated. We never have three employees on duty, so if you know what day it was, I could see who was working and begin to address this again. I apologize for the poor customer service you received. My name is Scott and you can call me anytime if you feel that it is necessary. Thank you.

rhart

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 11, 2009
    Avon
    I was in a couple weeks ago and Mike took very good care of me helping me with my 10/22. I was impressed.

crosby841

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 16, 2008
    I have always received nothing but top notch service at their shop. They also have great prices on guns and ammo.

Top Bottom