• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Classic

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   1   0
    Aug 28, 2011
    Madison County
    I'll watch to see the hardware and targets they are using but the audio will be off. Can't stand the BS, trash talk and scripted drama.

Ericpwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    I'll watch to see the hardware and targets they are using but the audio will be off. Can't stand the BS, trash talk and scripted drama.
    I hear ya. But there is not much on the tube without the :bs: Th GF likes that part of it. Except last season, she stopped watching w/ me until Jake was eliminated.

I'm looking forward to the new guns and challenges.

Classic

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   1   0
    Aug 28, 2011
    Madison County
    I hear ya. But there is not much on the tube without the :bs: Th GF likes that part of it. Except last season, she stopped watching w/ me until Jake was eliminated.

I'm looking forward to the new guns and challenges.

Yeah, well I'll likely get overruled by my 12 yr old daughter. She likes all that drama and stuff but I figure at least she is watching a shooting show and that's a good thing.

Cstar23

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 12, 2012
    I love this show but it is getting expensive. There are several guns I didn't know I had to have until I seen them on there. My want list just keeps getting bigger and bigger. Oh well, whatta gonna do.:D

TomN

'tis but a flesh wound!
    Rating - 100%
    62   0   0
    Mar 22, 2008
    Elkhart
    I for one love Top Shot. The guns are great, the challenges are interesting, and the drama amuses me. Plus my wife and daughter like watching it with me. Can't get much better than that!

bonzaiberger

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 3, 2009
    Milan
    Littlejohn says he's a world champ "Grenadier"?! Is there such a thing, that sounds like cocky talk to me. He seems to have a lot of "I was in the army so I'm cool" attitude to me.:cool: dang, he made it through elimination.

Last edited:

Classic

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   1   0
    Aug 28, 2011
    Madison County
    I am watching now, the high speed photography is excellent. seeing the bullets travel to and into the targets is very cool. It actually looks like you can see the barrel oscillate on the M1 Carbine.

Next week the BAR and a grenade launcher?

the1kidd03

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    somewhere
    Littlejohn says he's a world champ "Grenadier"?! Is there such a thing, that sounds like cocky talk to me. He seems to have a lot of "I was in the army so I'm cool" attitude to me.:cool: dang, he made it through elimination.
    That caught my attention as well. I'll admit I've got great aim with the 203, but I've never heard of a grenadier competition to call yourself a "world champion grenadier." LOL

Top Bottom