• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tripp11

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Fishers, IN
    Greg Little John is already annoying. Did his pansy ass really start crying when he had to shoot a target to send one of his team member's to elimination? Really? Crying?? Like Biggest Loser or something?

Plus, he was all gung-ho about the elimination round voting being based on performance, until all of his little buddies sucked air with the shotgun. Then he just flat out said, "I'm not shooting any of the targets of my friends". Really? Friends? Make friends quick? They've only been together for what? A week?

crispy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 29, 2010
    Noblesville
    Greg Little John is already annoying. Did his pansy ass really start crying when he had to shoot a target to send one of his team member's to elimination? Really? Crying?? Like Biggest Loser or something?

Plus, he was all gung-ho about the elimination round voting being based on performance, until all of his little buddies sucked air with the shotgun. Then he just flat out said, "I'm not shooting any of the targets of my friends". Really? Friends? Make friends quick? They've only been together for what? A week?

Couldn't have said it better myself.

Ericpwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    after tonight greg little john i would have to say is very in touch with his feelings :gheyhi: and i bet Gabby could kick his ass.

What is up with that guy? :dunno: He is so weird. Is he throwing the matches so he can win $2000 at BPS?

Tripp11

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Fishers, IN
    after tonight greg little john i would have to say is very in touch with his feelings :gheyhi: and i bet Gabby could kick his ass.

Greg Little John....wow. For a big guy, he certainly acts like a little girl. :dunno:

First off all, what's up with their little click wearing the "purple bandanas"? I thought that stuff went out when you left elementary school. :gheyhi:

Second, he had to make this big production of hanging her purple bandana on her wooden target when he nailed it up, and he was starting to cry while doing it. :gheyhi:

Third, he beats a teammate, who wasn't in their little purple bandana click, and stops and takes his own purple bandana off and puts it on the other guy's wrist? Then starts crying again. :gheyhi:

I hope Greg Little John realizes he's coming off like a complete little girl in all of this.

crispy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 29, 2010
    Noblesville
    I'm getting tired of the c-list shooters that they have on the show. I really don't need to hear that the one twerp is just an IT nerd for the umpteenth time.

How about next time they get some real shooters on the show? Either experts from around the country. Or better yet, experts from various countries.

eldirector

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN
    Most, if not all, of the shooters are "experts". Even the IT guy. From his little "bio" video, it looks like he shoots competively in 3-gun and IDPA. The show just tries to pump-up the drama by calling him the IT guy. Just like Dylan is a "knife maker".

I think everyone this round has military experience, law enforcement experience, or competitive shooting experience. Gabby is an Olympic shooter, after all.

I have to fast-forward through all of Greg's crying. Seriously, dude? This is a shooting competition, not a girl scout outing.

abnk

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 25, 2008
    Greg Little John....wow. For a big guy, he certainly acts like a little girl. :dunno:

First off all, what's up with their little click wearing the "purple bandanas"? I thought that stuff went out when you left elementary school. :gheyhi:

Second, he had to make this big production of hanging her purple bandana on her wooden target when he nailed it up, and he was starting to cry while doing it. :gheyhi:

Third, he beats a teammate, who wasn't in their little purple bandana click, and stops and takes his own purple bandana off and puts it on the other guy's wrist? Then starts crying again. :gheyhi:

I hope Greg Little John realizes he's coming off like a complete little girl in all of this.

Agree. And what the hell is a World Champion Grenadier?

BE Mike

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 23, 2008
    New Albany
    Littlejohn has really put a target on his own back by wearing his emotions on his sleeve. It looks like he will be in the elimination challenges for the blue team in the foreseeable future. He does seem to be able to pull himself together enough in the elimination challenges to succeed. It's too early to make a good prediction, but I'm liking Gabby to win it all.

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    Littlejohn is a joke.

How is this guy a law enforcement officer?

There is a guy here that has been with the county for probably 10 years. In high school he use to cry during bowling if he missed a spare. He sucked. He cried a LOT. He is one of the better local LEOs we've got. The guy on the show crying might be a bit of a tool but if he keeps that in his personal life, why would it matter about his profession?

crispy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 29, 2010
    Noblesville
    There is a guy here that has been with the county for probably 10 years. In high school he use to cry during bowling if he missed a spare. He sucked. He cried a LOT. He is one of the better local LEOs we've got. The guy on the show crying might be a bit of a tool but if he keeps that in his personal life, why would it matter about his profession?

You didn't see the last episode obviously.

He's combined crying with freezing up and utter stupidity.

Three strikes for sure.

Top Bottom