• ...and so much more!
  • Hookeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 19, 2011
    armpit of the midwest
    Title is misleading.

It should be "Possibly best shooter among idiots involved in a soap opera".

Tried to watch it last yr, terrible. Tuned in for first time last night....done.

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    Littlejohn was said to be "half-cocked and ball-less" this week during the challenge. Hilarious. Was that flintlock what captain jack sparrow uses?

crispy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 29, 2010
    Noblesville
    Littlejohn was said to be "half-cocked and ball-less" this week during the challenge. Hilarious. Was that flintlock what captain jack sparrow uses?

Making the mistake of being half-cocked is one thing. Standing there in vapor-lock with that dumb look on his face is another. Yell back to your teammates. Tell them what is going on. One of them will run through the checklist for you.

No ability to think. Emotional at the wrong time. Total douchebag.

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    You didn't see the last episode obviously.

He's combined crying with freezing up and utter stupidity.

Three strikes for sure.

I did see the episode. I'm not saying the guy isn't a complete tool. He froze up in competition and cries a lot. Doesn't mean he is always going to freeze up or cry while working. Not defending the guy as I don't know him but you might be surprised if you knew the amount of people that are suppose to be manly men that have frozen in competition and might cry a little too much. Of course, nobody on the internet as everyone on the internet is perfect.

Ericpwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    I still think he's faking. Nobody can be THAT bad! I think he's throwing it for the team, hoping to get voted into elimination. He won both of his eliminations, both without standing at the line with a dumb look on his face. I think he knows he won't win, so he is trying to get as many $2000 BPS gift cards as he can.

kboom524

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    New Haven
    Like the show and the shooting, hate the soap opera parts. I get up early to go to work so I am usually in bed by 10 so I tape show and watch on Wednesday, that way I can watch shooting parts and skip most of the soap opera. Works for me.

eldirector

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN
    I finally watched the last half of this week's episode last night (DVR FTW). I don't think Littlejohn froze up quite as much as we all believe. Sure, he made some BIG mistakes (half-cocked and dropped the ball), but if you watch closely...

It looks like they edited the footage and repeated/looped several shorter bits to make it LOOK like he was standing there forever. You can hear the other team in the background yelling directions, and you can see the red teams's platform. Watch closely, and you hear and see the same sequence more than once, but from different camera angles, making it appear that Littlejohn was standing there longer than he really was.

Can't believe the red team blew it. They should have SMOKED the blue team.

Like the show, love the challenges, hate the forced drama. I mean, come on, who wouldn't jump at the chance to fire a flintlock like a pirate! Arrrrr, matey!

Tripp11

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Fishers, IN
    From this point on, I'm betting Little John cries or gets emotional and starts to cry AT LEAST 3 more times before the season is over.

On another note, how in the hell does an ex-Marine (Chee Kwan) end up slamming the bottom of the platform not once, not twice, not three, but four times?!?! WTF?

Titanium_Frost

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Feb 6, 2011
    Southwestern Indiana
    but if you watch closely...

It looks like they edited the footage and repeated/looped several shorter bits to make it LOOK like he was standing there forever.

I have noticed them doing this in the first two seasons that are on Netflix right now. Their editing is horrible and OBVIOUS that they are "creative" with the way they portray the events of the challanges. I have also noticed retakes or "reshoots" if you will. Who knows if that changes the outcome of the event or if they are like typical competition reshoots and had a prob malfunction.

BE Mike

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 23, 2008
    New Albany
    How many of you know that Russ Combs, the muzzleloading expert on the latest episode, is a Hoosier? Russ is a real laid back guy. It was nice to see someone I know on the show.

Tsigos

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 19, 2012
    I was glad Chris won. it was cool to see an amateur take the title. Although Greg was inconsistent, he put together a nice clean run in the finale but came up just short.

Ericpwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    THE I.T. GUY WINS TOP SHOT!!!! :rockwoot:

Hey, I'm an IT guy, there's still hope!

I'm so glad that Littlejohn did not win. Anyone but him. It was neck and neck, the last stage being the grenade launcher, and LJ is a "World champion grenadier". Chris never even shot the gl. It was complicated to load if I remember right. I was so glad when he was the victor.
    :ar15:

Top Bottom