• GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    I was too young to remember when dynamite was available to anybody that wanted it. But somehow, I suspect it was events like this that eventually relegated it to its regulated status now.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    I was too young to remember when dynamite was available to anybody that wanted it. But somehow, I suspect it was events like this that eventually relegated it to its regulated status now.

A staple of our family reunion years ago were slides of my great uncle blowing stumps out in the fields. Those things went a long, long way.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    I thought once you pack something with Tannerite or put Tannerite under something then you've created a bomb - one frowned upon by our no-fun overlords.

Could this moron be looking at jail time?

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    I'd like to express my shock that we are 5 pages into this and none of the INGO Safety Committee has appeared to tell us how safe it is to get hit by flying pieces of metal.

Only in a training situation of course......Got to make sure that vest and helmet you bought on Ebay for Jade Helm are up to snuff...Say, whatever happened to Jade Helm...Did we lose Texas???

Woobie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2014
    Losantville
    Kirk, you frankly have no idea about tactics and whatnot. How are you gonna know if tannerite will blow up a tractor from 15 yards? Sure, it might work from 600 yards, but you just don't know about ballistics and stuff. You've gotta train, plain and simple. It's just common sense. Some people.

Read that in whatever accent you deem appropriate.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Kirk, you frankly have no idea about tactics and whatnot. How are you gonna know if tannerite will blow up a tractor from 15 yards? Sure, it might work from 600 yards, but you just don't know about ballistics and stuff. You've gotta train, plain and simple. It's just common sense. Some people...

The real lost opportunity is not having "tractor eye-view" pics of the bloody stump from the downrange photographer.

Woobie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2014
    Losantville
    The real lost opportunity is not having "tractor eye-view" pics of the bloody stump from the downrange photographer.

I'm not gonna say they did everything right, they obviously missed out on that. But they did get some TCCC training, which a lot of people neglect. Good on them, I say.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Kirk, you frankly have no idea about tactics and whatnot. How are you gonna know if tannerite will blow up a tractor from 15 yards? Sure, it might work from 600 yards, but you just don't know about ballistics and stuff. You've gotta train, plain and simple. It's just common sense. Some people.

Read that in whatever accent you deem appropriate.

How about Ruthenian? It's sort of like Old Church Slavonic which, of course, is my go to accent.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    [strike]Shrapnel[/strike] abject stupidity caused the injury.

I've always thought Stupidity should be a valid cause of death for use on death certificates.

He could sue but he won't have a leg to stand on.

Nice!

Hopefully some testicles were lost in that display of intellect.

Agreed, removing some of these mental giants from the gene pool, would go a long way for future generations.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    I won't judge. I can hear it now narrating a "Meanwhile in Russia" video.

But no fake FPS Russia accents, please, if you're really going to go com-bloc.

I am closest to St. Petersburg. Apparently being born and raised in Indiana, I have a problem getting to the Platonic ideal of the Moscow accent.

Regardless, I am not standing up full value numbnuts with metal flying above. Get one of the INGO Safety Committee members to show us that it is safe to do, not me.

Woobie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2014
    Losantville
    I am closest to St. Petersburg. Apparently being born and raised in Indiana, I have a problem getting to the Platonic ideal of the Moscow accent.

Regardless, I am not standing up full value numbnuts with metal flying above. Get one of the INGO Safety Committee members to show us that it is safe to do, not me.

My Russian vocabulary is restricted to Da, Nyet and the -yeva and -vich suffixes. My accent is firmly Hoosier. But like you, I will witness Darwin at work via multimedia, and no closer.

in625shooter

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    I'd like to express my shock that we are 5 pages into this and none of the INGO Safety Committee has appeared to tell us how safe it is to get hit by flying pieces of metal.

Next up, high profile trainers to be down range during tannerite target engagement!!! Might as well throw that out there!

Drail

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 13, 2008
    Bloomington
    If you want to blow stuff up - join the freakin Army, do it properly, and get paid for it. Tannerite? Oh please.......... What torques me is that people just like this guy put the largest plastic gasoline container manufacturer in the U.S. completely out of business from lawsuits after these "idiots" used that company's containers to pour gasoline on their campfires. With the whole family sitting around it. "pour some more gas onit Vern.." About 150 people lost their jobs and now you can only buy containers with all the "safety crap" on them that make them genuinely tedious to use. JUST IN CASE some idiot decides to pour gasoline on his campfire. Are we going forward or backward? Natural selection works if you let it.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom