• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • zippy23

Master
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    May 20, 2012
    Noblesville
    Guy was plain dumb. Having said that, I LOVE the stuff. Here's a cool tip. Mix a bunch together. Get 200 yards away. Put a water bottle full of Gasoline right on top of the tannerite container. Makes an awesome fireball. Just dont do it in the middle of a bean field, it will catch the field on fire!!

SmileDocHill

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Westfield
    If you want to blow stuff up - join the freakin Army, do it properly, and get paid for it. Tannerite? Oh please.......... What torques me is that people just like this guy put the largest plastic gasoline container manufacturer in the U.S. completely out of business from lawsuits after these "idiots" used that company's containers to pour gasoline on their campfires. With the whole family sitting around it. "pour some more gas onit Vern.." About 150 people lost their jobs and now you can only buy containers with all the "safety crap" on them that make them genuinely tedious to use. JUST IN CASE some idiot decides to pour gasoline on his campfire. Are we going forward or backward? Natural selection works if you let it.

Best quote this year so far!

exbrit

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 21, 2013
    Northeast Indiana
    Read all seven pages of the post and didnt see one response that stated, "Idiots like this are what cause the shooting community to be fair game to the anti gun crowd". Yes i know its an isolated incident but the long term damage to our sport is done.
    Yes there are some cute replies to the post but look at the real damage this incident will cause.

LPMan59

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2009
    South of Heaven
    Read all seven pages of the post and didnt see one response that stated, "Idiots like this are what cause the shooting community to be fair game to the anti gun crowd". Yes i know its an isolated incident but the long term damage to our sport is done.
    Yes there are some cute replies to the post but look at the real damage this incident will cause.

You really think this incident will have any effect on the reputation of the gun community? Lol

you must be new here.

in625shooter

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    darwin_award_nominee_30-420x500.jpg

Picture of the same guy an hour before!!!

In all seriousness things like this are what gets if not the Federal your local reps to try and pass local restrictions. Personally I won't spend a dime on it, got all that out of my system with the Military and other jobs but if someone else wants to that's their right as long as they don't
    Their stupidity doesn't cost my insurance rates to go up. JMHO

As for this guy, hell of a price for a life lesson but just proves life ain't fair, even more so when your stupid.

Hiker1911

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 8, 2009
    South
    That's it, they need to pass more restriction to prevent this sort of thing from happening, again!
    People always respect laws, and restrictions before heading out to the woods. :rolleyes:

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    That's it, they need to pass more restriction to prevent this sort of thing from happening, again!
    People always respect laws, and restrictions before heading out to the woods. :rolleyes:

Absolutely! Outlawing stupidity ought to do the job! :):

Top Bottom