Crawfordsville
    Perhaps if I congratulate you my soul will get stronger.:yesway:

And, since you went with the Glock... the fuzzy pic is much appreciated!:D

hunter7.3

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Thanks, I"m excited about it. I just had to go with what was more comfortable. I really liked the xdm, and it just may be my next purchase, but only time will tell.

Bubbajms

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Sep 3, 2008
    Delphi, IN
    I have yet to get a good concealing holster for my G23, but it "feels" way smaller than the G17 I'm used to, even though there isn't that much difference. Rookie says my holster should mail out Monday, so hopefully Tuesday or Wednesday I'll have some review pics taken and posted..

Paco Bedejo

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 23, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    I prefer the XD, because it feels better in my hands, and I like the grip safety.

Both guns are very good guns, work very well, and have devoted followings. You kinda asked "Ford or Chevy" :)

OLD MEN, however, think that Tupperware is for women's kitchen accessories, and carry metal guns. I recommend a Beretta 92 :fogey:

Young men, however, aren't afraid of new materials & manufacturing methods to make things lighter, cheaper, and more resilient.

There, fixed that for ya in Red.:rockwoot:

XDs4me

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    NW Indiana
    Everybody has to start with a starter pistol. Good choice in picking a Glock. Now you can always move UP to an XD.
    No really they are both good guns congrats.

HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    The XDm got an award in the latest American Rifleman, did Glock? :popcorn: yummy now sit, and watch.

Happen to notice how many XDm ads where in that mag and every other gun mag out?

I mean come on, how hard is it to copy a good gun and act like they are doing something new? S&W did it with the Sigma and M&P too. At least the HK, Beretta and Ruger's are somewhat original design.

lawrra

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Huntington
    Let's look at this from a different perspective. Cars all have engines, brakes, suspension, etc. Some drive great, and others...not so much. A BMW drives better than a Hyundai, like a XDm shoots better than a Glock... :D
    :popcorn:

ATM

will argue for sammiches.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    Ahh, so what you're saying is, although the unicycle will work and was a simple yet functional design... it has largely been relegated to clown shows at the circus and doesn't really compete with today's modern motorcycles on the highway... I think I get it.:):

HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    Let's look at this from a different perspective. Cars all have engines, brakes, suspension, etc. Some drive great, and others...not so much. A BMW drives better than a Hyundai, like a XDm shoots better than a Glock... :D

I guess that's why all the top pro's have switched from Glock to XDm... oh wait...

redneckmedic

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Greenfield
    EnergizerBunny.jpg

hunter7.3

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 28, 2008

Ahh, so what you're saying is, although the unicycle will work and was a simple yet functional design... it has largely been relegated to clown shows at the circus and doesn't really compete with today's modern motorcycles on the highway... I think I get it.:):

Hey now, statements like that used to not bother me, but now I'm going to have to stand behind my glock.

Top Bottom