• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TheVictor

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 14, 2016
    Indianapolis
    I'm not a crazy glock person, and love sigs (all metal) but I would choose the glock 19. The 320 has a great trigger but top heavy. the 9mm feels(recoil) like a 40

Brad69

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2016
    Perry county
    I carry the 250c goes bang when you pull the trigger.
    I Like the grip better than the Glock 19.
    Hard to go wrong with either choice I would say it comes down to which one feels better.

IndyTom

Expert
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Oct 3, 2013
    Fishers
    I'm not a crazy glock person, and love sigs (all metal) but I would choose the glock 19. The 320 has a great trigger but top heavy. the 9mm feels(recoil) like a 40

Weird. My son refuses to go near the .40 Glock but will chew through my 9mm ammo with the P320 compact.

Hohn

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 5, 2012
    USA
    My experience suggests that the P320 has less recoil in 9mm than a comparable G19 Gen 4.

10mmMarc

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 16, 2015
    Greenwood
    I have a Glock 23 and I bought a Sig 320 compact in 9mm, I like the grip on the Sig 320 better, I like the trigger on the Sig, but the Glock 23 has always been my go to gun, I will probably replace the Glock and go to the Sig by the end of the year, I just like the Sig a little bit more, plus I can buy a different frame if I want it to be full size, or sub compact as well.
    Both are great guns its just a preference you have to decide, if you want to come up to the Paoli area I will let you shoot my Sig 9mm so you can get a feel for it, just PM me and let me know.

devildawg00311

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 2, 2009
    Se Indy/Wanamaker
    Glock all the way. Sigs are great guns. I own a few of them but you can customize glocks that can out shoot anything without breaking the bank. Good trigger job and guide spring will turn your normal glock into an amazing gun still cheaper than a Sig

Cam

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 7, 2008
    Tipton County
    Glock all the way. Sigs are great guns. I own a few of them but you can customize glocks that can out shoot anything without breaking the bank. Good trigger job and guide spring will turn your normal glock into an amazing gun still cheaper than a Sig

Have a Glock 23, 27, and 19 and the Sig 320 in 9mm in compact and subcompact flavors. I shoot the Sig's significantly better and one reason is the much better trigger on the Sig without having to customize it. Plus the prices are pretty close to the same for both Glock and Sig in this category. Sig's also come with night sights. Sig P320 = winner for me.

blakeelee

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 25, 2016
    Brownsburg
    out of the box, the sig has better sights. It also has that cool thing with the trigger group being the only serialized part. The trigger is also a bitt better. but the glock will have more aftermarket support having been out for decades.

Hohn

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 5, 2012
    USA
    I don't consider the P320 to have a "better" trigger per se, but it is crisper.

The problem with the more pronounced "Wall" on the P320 trigger is that in begs you to jerk it instead of press. Granted, I've only about 500 rounds each through G19 and P320, but I don't shoot the P320 better. I think it's because I tend to jerk it a bit at times, especially when it's been awhile since I shot.

I'm strongly considering the flat trigger from Apex or Sig (if they ever start shipping). I was surprised how much I like and prefer flat triggers. (I have a flat trigger on my rifle).

Cam

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 7, 2008
    Tipton County
    I don't consider the P320 to have a "better" trigger per se, but it is crisper.

The problem with the more pronounced "Wall" on the P320 trigger is that in begs you to jerk it instead of press. Granted, I've only about 500 rounds each through G19 and P320, but I don't shoot the P320 better. I think it's because I tend to jerk it a bit at times, especially when it's been awhile since I shot.

I'm strongly considering the flat trigger from Apex or Sig (if they ever start shipping). I was surprised how much I like and prefer flat triggers. (I have a flat trigger on my rifle).

That's interesting. My 320 doesn't have a more pronounced wall. In fact, every Glock I have ever shot has more of a wall than my 320. The trigger is absolutely better on my 320 than my Glocks, it is lighter (by feel, I have not put it on a gauge), smoother, and indeed crisper. To me, all of that = better.

After all of that, I will say that I don't think I have really ever felt a bad Glock trigger, I think they are good (at least the Glocks I have), but I do shoot the 320 better. I may not even be related to the trigger and there may be a different reason, but I do LIKE how the trigger feels better than the Glocks and maybe that is the difference.

Hohn

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 5, 2012
    USA
    Don't feel bad, my issue with the wall on my P320 trigger is really lack of training. I just don't have the time or money to shoot like I'd like. I think it's been like July since my Sig has been warm.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I shot my G19 the other day. I have to concentrate more on the sights. The point of aim is just different for me.

Dean C.

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 25, 2013
    Westfield
    The Sig has a better grip, sights, and trigger. To make the Glock comparable to the Sig in terms of features the Glock is going to end up more expensive than the Sig as well. Plus I like that Sig uses a stainless slide as opposed to the Glocks Carbon steel frame as well that to me is a plus for a carry gun as there is less chance for corrosion. Aftermarket support does not bother me because there is not really anything I want to do to a Sig320 its pretty much set up right out of the box as compared to the Glock.

Top Bottom