• ...and so much more!
  • loudgroove

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 7, 2023
    Lagrange Indiana
    I heard a couple of mag dumps coming from the road behind my house around 9ish. Lots of Mexicans live there with lots of kids.

Last edited:
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 14, 2017
    Southern Indiana
    One of my idiot neighbors texted me Christmas eve and asked if I heard that pistol round go off? Gee dip**** how did you know it was a pistol? Few minutes later he texts back saying all good just fireworks. He has done that several times over the years, real winner.

Haven

Network Warlord
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 6, 2016
    Camby Area
    I honestly lost count of how many people shot runs came out last night. I'm guessing around 10 people in total?
    Well there was one just a block away from me last night, before midnight as well. I found out that I need to replace the battery in one of my outside cameras as well.

TheGrumpyGuy

Get off my lawn!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 12, 2020
    SE Indy
    Heard far fewer rounds being shot than I have in years past, at least from the thug infested neighborhood a few blocks to the East of me. Most, if not all, of that is always 9mm. But heard 5 or 6 slow mag dumps from less than a 100' away, with something larger than 9mm. Possibly 45?

Creedmoor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 10, 2022
    Madison Co Indiana
    Heard far fewer rounds being shot than I have in years past, at least from the thug infested neighborhood a few blocks to the East of me. Most, if not all, of that is always 9mm. But heard 5 or 6 slow mag dumps from less than a 100' away, with something larger than 9mm. Possibly 45?
    I believe I agree, for some reason we were missing a few hundred rounds being popped off last night here also.
    Probably has something to do with the tides and aurora borealis :dunno: Or maybe the hood rats don't have winter coats.

TheGrumpyGuy

Get off my lawn!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 12, 2020
    SE Indy
    I believe I agree, for some reason we were missing a few hundred rounds being popped off last night here also.
    Probably has something to do with the tides and aurora borealis :dunno: Or maybe the hood rats don't have winter coats.
    Too much time spent doing donuts in the middle of the street and not enough time spent doing smash n grabs

Top Bottom