• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Danville
    Looks good, but not for a premium price. Should simply be a limited run option. Not sure it takes more to mold polymer in gray then black..

Same MSRP as a black Glock. If the price is premium, that's the decision of the gun dealer. Bradis is charging me the same for my grey Glock 20 as they charge for a black one.

Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Danville
    The grey G20 came in today! :rockwoot:I now have to handle it considerably, then shoot it a bit, to decide which back strap, if any, to use. Right now I've got the medium back strap with beaver tail on it. Once I nail that down, I'll order the corresponding Talon grip tape. I've also got to install a set of Trueglo TFO sights on it.

I waited a little over a month, but it was worth it. The test fire date was 8/10, so this one is hot off the press! I picked up a nice Maxpedition pouch for it, too.

I'll shoot it probably Saturday. I picked up 250 rounds of Freedom Munitions 180g FMJ with which to break her in. (The grey looks much better in person than in photos, IMO.)

This thing is a big hog! I can't wait to see how it shoots!
    20150817_215532_zpsffsjgjr0.jpg

20150817_215612_zpsycwzw5zr.jpg

20150817_215552_zpsscekqsl0.jpg

Last edited:

daustin923

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2013
    United States
    Are the Lipsey's grey Glocks stock in every other way, or do they have some upgrades like the Lipsey's LAV Glocks? Also, can anyone substantiate the rumor that Lipsey's is releasing another LAV run of Glocks?

Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Danville
    Are the Lipsey's grey Glocks stock in every other way, or do they have some upgrades like the Lipsey's LAV Glocks? Also, can anyone substantiate the rumor that Lipsey's is releasing another LAV run of Glocks?

They are otherwise stock. Also, it is my understanding that they will do another run of Vickers guns at some point, but they'll be more heavy on the Glock 17's, as opposed to the 19's. I can't remember where I read that, but I'm pretty sure LAV said it himself. If I come across it again, I'll post the link.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Yep they are doing another run of the LAV in 17. Other models to follow.
    Downside is they will only be gen3. That's why I won't buy one. I'm sold on the gen4's

daustin923

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2013
    United States
    They are otherwise stock. Also, it is my understanding that they will do another run of Vickers guns at some point, but they'll be more heavy on the Glock 17's, as opposed to the 19's. I can't remember where I read that, but I'm pretty sure LAV said it himself. If I come across it again, I'll post the link.
    I wonder if the 17s had better sales or why they will be focusing on the 17s. Seems like it was much harder to find 19s in stock.

Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Danville
    I just put 55 rounds down the pipe on the G20. All I can say is WOW! This thing is strong! I shot 180 grain Freedom Munitions flat nose fmj's. They were consistent and accurate. I then shot 5 rounds of 140 grain Lehigh's loaded by Underwood to a whopping 1500fps. That produced a double WOW!

The gen 4 grip went after the palm of my hand pretty good, so I'll be glad to get the Talon rubber grips on there soon. Anyway, it is a sweet shooting powerhouse of a gun. Definitely a keeper! It shoots even better than it looks, IMO.

Btw, I shot pretty well with the stock Glock sights, much as I dislike them. Their days are numbered on this machine, as soon as I get around to installing the TFO's.

Top Bottom