• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • wcd

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2011
    Off the Grid In Tennessee
    I HATE when the media uses the term "gun violence". It really "burns my biscuit". Why don't they call in what it is...Nut job violence or something like that. That gun did nothing by itself. It is simply a tool. Like a hammer or drill. Okay Rant :xmad: over.
    Because it does not fit their narrative.

You may be interested to hear the findings of a study I did recently. It involved both a test group and a control group. In a strictly controlled environment I placed a 1911 and a P365 as the control group both in Holsters. I checked
    on the 1911 through out the day and left the P365 to its own devices.

My hypothesis was that the P365 would act up and exhibit violent tendencies based on being largely unsupervised. Much to my shock nothing neither one did any thing other than remain in the holster.

unfortunately we have accepted this nonsense from the media for too long.

Last edited:

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    Gun violence is great and all, but the real money is in emotional violence. I mean yeah guns can put holes in people, but can they really  hurt them? Nah bro.

Ain't no rifle plate can stop your dad from saying you're a disappointment that won't amount to anything. No PVS14 can stop your girlfriend from calling you a clown school dropout and leaving you for a guy who works at a Fifth Third. :banana:

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    I HATE when the media uses the term "gun violence". It really "burns my biscuit". Why don't they call in what it is...Nut job violence or something like that. That gun did nothing by itself. It is simply a tool. Like a hammer or drill. Okay Rant :xmad: over.

It is all part of the plan. These ****ers want folks to be disarmed. Demonizing an inanimate object contributes towards that.

These ****ers can go straight to Hell.

bgcatty

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Sep 9, 2011
    Carmel
    Places like Chiraq (Chicago) are hubs of gang violence! These cretins commit all sorts of criminal activities and yet idiots like Mayor Lightheaded refuse to acknowledge that fact. These low life’s commit most of the shootings and it appears the “authorities” pretty much know who these perps are but do nothing to neutralize these criminals. This is what happens all over the US in Democrat controlled cities.

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    Gun violence is great and all, but the real money is in emotional violence. I mean yeah guns can put holes in people, but can they really  hurt them? Nah bro.

Ain't no rifle plate can stop your dad from saying you're a disappointment that won't amount to anything. No PVS14 can stop your girlfriend from calling you a clown school dropout and leaving you for a guy who works at a Fifth Third. :banana:
    Clown school dropout is a good one, and one of the few I’ve never heard from a woman! :cheers:

Gravyman

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jun 21, 2022
    Fishers
    I literally remember the first time I read the phrase gun violence. Maybe I was naive and never noticed it before but it just seemed so stupid to me. And transparent. It's an obvious attempt by the media to villainize firearms. Same way UK media drones on and on about "knife crime"

04FXSTS

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 31, 2010
    Eugene
    Places like Chiraq (Chicago) are hubs of gang violence! These cretins commit all sorts of criminal activities and yet idiots like Mayor Lightheaded refuse to acknowledge that fact. These low life’s commit most of the shootings and it appears the “authorities” pretty much know who these perps are but do nothing to neutralize these criminals. This is what happens all over the US in Democrat controlled cities.

I have never lived in or near Chicago but it is my understanding that many of the gangs work hand in hand with the politicians at election time. They get busy within their hoods getting out the vote and who you need to be voting for message. Jim.

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    There is a lot of car violence out there. Nobody blames the car, unless it is a sport utility vehicle.

True, but they do call them 'car crashes' or 'car accidents'... Unless it's Lightning McQueen & Co the car didn't have the accident any more than the gun was violent. Which, because this is how my mind works/doesn't work, makes me wonder: Why do cars and planes crash but trains and ships wreck?

MrSmitty

Master of useless information
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    New Albany
    It is all part of the plan. These ****ers want folks to be disarmed. Demonizing an inanimate object contributes towards that.

These ****ers can go straight to Hell.
    They don't want us disarmed, they want us sent east in boxcars...as to "gun" violence, the shootings going on are young people playing real life roll playing videos, and they are the "hero"

Top Bottom