• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • wcd

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2011
    Off the Grid In Tennessee
    It is all part of the plan. These ****ers want folks to be disarmed. Demonizing an inanimate object contributes towards that.

These ****ers can go straight to Hell.
    I believe the 10 Pillars of communism lays out their plan very concisely. Still there are many that believe the democrats are the saviors. And Many of the so called Republicans are no better as they are for the same ideas, they just believe they can manage it better.

Last edited:

Mongo59

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jul 30, 2018
    Purgatory
    I have kept my guns in relatively close confinement for many decades and not I single violent act has broke out yet.

But, then again, they seem to know the expectations placed upon them and I refuse to place a receptacle on the wall that says, "Suggestions for Boss' improvement"...

wcd

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2011
    Off the Grid In Tennessee
    I have kept my guns in relatively close confinement for many decades and not I single violent act has broke out yet.

But, then again, they seem to know the expectations placed upon them and I refuse to place a receptacle on the wall that says, "Suggestions for Boss' improvement"...
    Are you sure? Seems like that Mini might be on the verge of losing it due to all the Mini14 haters.

G_B_C

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 14, 2021
    Indianapolis
    Places like Chiraq (Chicago) are hubs of gang violence! These cretins commit all sorts of criminal activities and yet idiots like Mayor Lightheaded refuse to acknowledge that fact. These low life’s commit most of the shootings and it appears the “authorities” pretty much know who these perps are but do nothing to neutralize these criminals. This is what happens all over the US in Democrat controlled cities.
    Last i checked Indy’s murder rates surpassed Chicago’s. When are we gonna start calling Indy “Napghanistan”?

Dean Weingarten

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 14, 2013
    I HATE when the media uses the term "gun violence". It really "burns my biscuit". Why don't they call in what it is...Nut job violence or something like that. That gun did nothing by itself. It is simply a tool. Like a hammer or drill. Okay Rant :xmad: over.
    It is Owellian use of language. The idea is to group anything to do with a gun together. Even though suicide, homicide, and accidents all have different causes and cures, grouping all the gun related events in those categories together force the reader to ask about gun regulation as a "cure". You have to reject the term from the start, or you lose the argument. It is creating terminology to win the argument, because use of the terminology means you have already accepted their mental framework.

Top Bottom