• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • longbow

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    south central IN
    According to my brother many of the HQ's are moving out of the LA area. Between high taxes and high real estate the nice climate is not enough to keep people around like it was 10'years ago.

BuickGS

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 11, 2015
    Winamac
    My advise for our brothers and sisters in California. If you think its time to bury your weapons you are wrong. Its time to dig them up.

blue2golf

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Evansville
    Bills signed into law today. Don't know how many California gun owners had magazines with over 10 round capacity but they are now criminals unless they get rid of them.

They want to bring this to the whole nation. Frankly, they can go to Hades.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Hillary has praised many of the things they have accomplished in California and would love nothing more than to go nationwide with it.

Hop

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 21, 2008
    Indy
    Magpul need to make some .458 SOCOM marked followers and air drop a bazillion into California. A 30 round 5.56 mag turns into a 10 round 458 SOCOM mag. Screw you CA politicians!

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Get used to it ladies and gentlemen. States are getting emboldened by the courts to carry out a buttload of gun restrictions. Short of outright banning of all guns recent court decisions are trending toward States rights to regulate as they wish. Our gun rights are being slowly eroded. We cannot count on the courts for protection.

LPMan59

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2009
    South of Heaven
    This has been discussed heavily on another site. What stuck out was how gun owners mock those who actually were trying to come up with ideas to bring attention to it using legal protests and peaceful civil disobedience.

It seems the only answer is to "move to a free state". But that is a temporary solution. The liberals are fleeing California to escape the very policies they voted for. What's worse is that they never wise up. They move into a new area and do the same thing. Washington and Oregon are turning blue. Nevada is blue. Virginia is turning blue. Pennsylvania and WV are blue. Ohio and Indiana have gone blue.

All of these are "free states" as it applies to guns. :(

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Unfortunately this is the dark side of states rights. Only a common sense ruling at the federal level affirming primacy of 2A has any hope of fixing this

Not holding my breath

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    The problem is, getting our logic and reasoning out, for people to make informed decisions.
    Difficult when 95 percent of the media will only toot the reasoning of the anti-gunners.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH

harmful and unconstitutional nostrums

Crime and homicide rates are highest in jurisdictions, such as Washington, DC, New York City, Chicago, and California, where the most restrictive gun licensing, registration, and prohibition schemes exist. Why are homicide rates lowest in states with loose gun control (North Dakota 1.1, Maine 1.2, South Dakota 1.7, Idaho 1.8, Iowa 2.0, Montana 2.6) and highest in states and the district with draconian gun controls and bans (District of Columbia 80.6, New York 14.2, California 12.7, Illinois 11.3, Maryland 11.7)? [49] [See Graph 18: "Representative State Homicide Rates"]

Precisely where victims are unarmed and defenseless is where predators are most bold. Gun prohibitionists argue a "need" for national controls, yet similar national prohibitions have not stemmed the flow of heroin, cocaine, and bales of marijuana across our national borders. What mystical incantation will cause homicidal drug criminals to respect new gun laws when they flaunt current gun laws and ignore the most basic law of human morality, "thou shalt not murder"? The proponents of adding to the 20,000 gun laws on the books have yet to explain how "passing a law" will disarm violent, sociopathic predators who already ignore laws against murder and drug trafficking.

View attachment 48211

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Unfortunately this is the dark side of states rights. Only a common sense ruling at the federal level affirming primacy of 2A has any hope of fixing this

Not holding my breath
    Sadly it appears that Heller is as far as SCOTUS is willing to tread in that direction.

cbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    Agreed on both places. I will not even accept a free trip there. If I am forced to go to IL for whatever reason (on occasion, I still have to take a transfer there, for example) the only thing I'll do outside of work responsibilities in IL is empty my bladder or bowels. I can wait to buy fuel or food until I'm back over the border in free America.

Same here... The last time tbhausen and I made a round trip across Illinois everything we left there added up to 12, and we're not talking about dollars.

Top Bottom