• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • pudly

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Undisclosed
    Now that bullet buttons are now illegal, the inventor has already created a "bullet button reloaded". Turns your "assault weapon" into a non-assault weapon. :rolleyes:

[video=youtube_share;XedaFH6pC1o]http://youtu.be/XedaFH6pC1o[/video]

Looks like it isn't up on their web site just yet.

miguel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Oct 24, 2008
    16T
    Two things we can hope for...

1. Major earthquake that lowers the highest point in San Francisco County to 40 - 75' below sea level.

2. An act of Congress that cedes California back to Mexico.

BogWalker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 5, 2013
    With the ten round magazine limit it would now be practical for an AR redesign that allows a fixed magazine to be reloaded with stripper clips like some sort of SKS.

Or, if you were smart and didn't register during the initial regulations, continue flipping the bird to state legislators.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Two things we can hope for...

1. Major earthquake that lowers the highest point in San Francisco County to 40 - 75' below sea level.

2. An act of Congress that cedes California back to Mexico.

Um, California is a big state. Lots of us there.

INGO has more than several ex-Californians. They are just as pro-gun as you, they only had the misfortune to live in a crappy state. We free them, we don't ignore them.

How about we work toward federal preemption and free the oppressed in CA, NY, NJ, MA?

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Or, if you were smart and didn't register during the initial regulations, continue flipping the bird to state legislators.

At most California has 5% compliance rate.

These regulations will only continue the split collections that Californians have: Group A: stuff in the house and Group B: stuff that goes to the range.

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    Utterly asinine...

and retired LEO are exempt from this nonsense?

This is how they get law enforcement on board. It's human nature - if someone gets theirs, they don't complain so much.

Remember New York's SAFE Act? I read that when they forgot to exempt off-duty and retired LEOs, law enforcement fought for an exemption rather than repeal of the law. And they got it.

Last edited:

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Be interesting to see what happens when the turn in/sell time is up. Mass warrants issued for searches of homes that had registered mags?:dunno:

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    They need to vote better...

The problem may be that CA has so many people, and that where there are large numbers of people, there are also large numbers of cemeteries.

I wonder how many people in each of the cemeteries in CA are still voting? Do you think that those who are actually still alive can vote to correct this?

Josef Stalin was quoted as saying that who casts the votes is unimportant, only who counts the votes matters.

Blessings,
    Bill

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH

INGO has more than several ex-Californians. They are just as pro-gun as you, they only had the misfortune to live in a crappy state. We free them, we don't ignore them.

How about we work toward federal preemption and free the oppressed in CA, NY, NJ, MA?

My concern with any federal preemption, other than a SCOTUS ruling that 'shall not be infringed' means exactly what it says it does, is it could make it easier to handcuff even gun owners in gun-friendly states should a 2A -hating admin take over in DC

Something as awesome as signs lacking the force of law could be torpedoed by federal preemption. I am leery of 'one law to rule them all, one law to bind them' as it were

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    My concern with any federal preemption, other than a SCOTUS ruling that 'shall not be infringed' means exactly what it says it does, is it could make it easier to handcuff even gun owners in gun-friendly states should a 2A -hating admin take over in DC

Something as awesome as signs lacking the force of law could be torpedoed by federal preemption. I am leery of 'one law to rule them all, one law to bind them' as it were

Not tracking.

Is this some strange reversal of the Supremacy Clause argument?

SwiftStorm

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 20, 2013
    Kokomo
    AB1511 is a real pain. I know my friends and I loan Guns to each other for research to and or just enjoying shooting something new. When adding to the safe I look for items that my friends and family don't have.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

Don't forget HI. And CT.

Top Bottom