• ...and so much more!
  • printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Could be the Karma thread generating bad Chi.

If you start hearing a low frequency rumble in your ears like a Hummer.....

That's the boner drone.

flying_hot_dog1.jpg

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    During my workout today I had the same pain. I went into the bathroom and felt much better after I peed. But the water was green when I finished :dunno: any thoughts here?

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    I spoke with my buddy at Mayo. NO, not the clinic, the pub in Swinford, County Mayo.

He says ya need to lay off the kelp. Sushi is not necessary for a satisfied life.

Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas
    Maybe it's my karma taking revenge. When I was about 22, I got a horrible pain in upper right quadrant of my abdomen. Felt like somebody was driving a stake through me from back to front. Went to ER. ER doc told me I had indigestion and gave me...a suppository. ?! Thanks. Pain went away in about 4 hours.

It would happen maybe once a year, always at some inconvenient late evening/middle of the night, when I didn't really want to get up and go to the ER. I was raised by Depression-era parents, you don't go to the doctor, especially the ER, for indigestion -- only for REAL sickness. Toughed it out, 3 or 4 hours later, gone. I would always forget to tell the doc at my annual physical.

Finally in my 40s, started happening more often. Got to be a real nuisance, enough that I remembered to mention it to the doc at my annual. I described it as the dull wooden stake, she said "that's a textbook description of gall stone." Took a few tests to catch the gall bladder in the act, but when we did, it got the death sentence. Surgeon yanked it out (but wouldn't give it to me to take home and shoot -- some likely story about sending it to pathology), and it never happened again. Booya!

So I figure this is my guardian angel finally taking revenge on an ER doc because that one 30 years ago missed the diagnosis and I spent 20+ years with "indigestion."

Karma, dood. You're suffering for the sins of your medical forebears.

MrAverage

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2016
    Terre Haute
    Should contact all your sexual partners that they may have been exposed to a case of the dreaded green weenie. Usually gets spread around during annual performance reviews.

Top Bottom