• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • amboy49

Master
    Rating - 83.3%
    5   1   0
    Feb 1, 2013
    central indiana
    Here, fill out these registration/information forms. Let me see a copy of your driver's license, insurance card, credit card you intend to pay with, copy of birth certificate, passport, library card, and LTCH. Once you produce those items, have seat in the waiting area. It's really quite busy tonite, full moon and everything you know. We'll probably get you in to see a doctor in the next couple of hours. That's assuming we don't have any more 10 car accident victims, heart attack victims, self induced drug overdose victims, or folks who don't have medical insurance and have a hang nail who show up at the ER.

If its actually a real kidney stone episode (I've had several) don't try to impress anyone in the admitting area you are experiencing unbearable pain, it doesn't seem to do any good. Unless you're leaving a pool of blood on the floor or you don't have a pulse, it's pretty difficult to get to move to the head of the line.

red_zr24x4

UA#190
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Walkerton
    They are a party! They are either floating around harmlessly or they are knifing your guts, no in between.
    I've found curling up in a ball helps better than laying down on your back.
    Also vodka doesn't hurt unless you have something stronger laying around.

I would like to add crying.
    I like to curl up in the fetal position and cry while holding my sides rocking back and forth

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    So is it Tequila or Vodka? I have the liquor cabinet open and can't decide what to pour. I'm pretty sure I don't want to mix these.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    My kidney stone pain is always lower back or in kidney area.I would not wish on anyone.......Well almost not anyone.

Yep, Kidney stone pain was kind of like clamping a vice grip on the kidney and no matter which way I tried to position myself it still hurt...

Guessing you know this, but they should be able to test your urine for blood, etc, in addition if needed, I've had xrays and another type of scan where they confirmed it. You also get a nice little strainer to take home.

Top Bottom