• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Spear Dane

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 4, 2015
    Kokomo area
    The time I had a stone the pain was in my lower right back..around the kidney. The pain was incredible and the nausea was insult to injury. Most miserable experience of my life until I got to the ER. Never been fixed up so fast in my life. Got sent straight back and within a few minutes I'd had a pain and nausea injection.

DeadeyeChrista'sdad

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Feb 28, 2009
    winchester/farmland
    Say a guy helps out another guy and his wife comes up to you and kisses you unexpectedly. How should I respond?

Seriously. I had a frat brother named Frank. Good guy. Cameraman. His girlfriend used to walk up, lay the deepest sexiest kiss on me, step back, slap hell out of my face, and walk away. Im pretty sure she did it just to **** him off.

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    Seriously. I had a frat brother named Frank. Good guy. Cameraman. His girlfriend used to walk up, lay the deepest sexiest kiss on me, step back, slap hell out of my face, and walk away. Im pretty sure she did it just to **** him off.

Yours is better, but I knew a girl who would come up and give you a big giant hug for quite a long time, then tell you what part of your body you needed to work on. She told me my pecs which is totally accurate. Then she sized up my roommate and said "mmm, you're perfect" :rofl:

she was someone's wife or fiancé I think

Top Bottom