• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Frank_N_Stein

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Beech Grove, IN
    I saw them. They blew passed me on US31 by Edinburgh yesterday around 4:00 as I was heading to Atterbury. There was a black 4x4 pick-up weaving in and out of traffic to stay behind them. Not sure if they were together or if the guys in the truck just had interest in the Angels.

I'm no expert on 1% motorcycle gangs, but that could have been their "war wagon." It was/is very common for a group of club members to follow in a vehicle loaded with guns and ammo.

ATF Consumer

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 23, 2008
    South Side Indy
    I find the waving thing kinda funny at times...especially when I see a sports biker wave to a Harley guy and not get a return wave :):
    I also saw a white-trash redneck on a minibike that was setup like a chopper and was riding down a street in Indy, as I was following him, he waved at a passing Harley biker and it made me laugh :D
    So who is allowed to wave to who and who doesn't get waved at???

HighwayHandshake.jpg

mikea46996

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2009
    Winamac
    A true rider will wave to every other rider Rice Burner or American 40 year old technology...

I ride a Harley and am pretty sure it is the same technology as a old ford tractor but I love it..

The snobs and wanna be bad butts(edited for content) will not wave to certain groups but I feel if your on 2 wheels your a brother...or sister...or other for some of the people I have seen..

Rob377

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Dec 30, 2008
    DT
    A true rider will wave to every other rider Rice Burner or American 40 year old technology...

I ride a Harley and am pretty sure it is the same technology as a old ford tractor but I love it..

The snobs and wanna be bad butts(edited for content) will not wave to certain groups but I feel if your on 2 wheels your a brother...or sister...or other for some of the people I have seen..

Big +1 on this.

Rob377

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Dec 30, 2008
    DT
    At risk of being seen as a rabble rouser, I also feel compelled to point out that "hell" in any context is perfectly acceptable PG-13 language. ;)

I can think of more than a few PG-13 movies just off the top of my head that use the harsher version of dang multiple times too.

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    I have a neighbor that is in the Sons, a friend whose dad runs with the Vigilantes, but don't know anybody associated with the Outlaws. I used to have some friends in the Naptown riders, but I am not sure they are in the same....league? as the rest mentioned.

mikea46996

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2009
    Winamac
    At risk of being seen as a rabble rouser, I also feel compelled to point out that "hell" in any context is perfectly acceptable PG-13 language. ;)

I can think of more than a few PG-13 movies just off the top of my head that use the harsher version of dang multiple times too.

You sir are correct however until the mods can bring the forum back under control and we can once again police ourselves we have go to a strict "G" rating. :ingo:

Farmritch

Expert
    Rating - 83.3%
    5   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    OC
    There are Hells Angles, Devils Desiples, The Pack, Avengers and a few others in the South Bend / Elkhart area
    Yes I know a few

paddling_man

Master
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Jul 17, 2008
    Fishers

+1

First (street) bike I owned, I realized every other biker waved at me. Heck, I'm semi-friendly / social: I waved back. Pretty soon, I waved at everyone too.

You usually just drop the clutch hand - not some :gheyhi:.

If someone doesn't wave, it is usually because:

a) They are dealing visually with something like the guy in front braking
    b) They're shifting
    c) They're new riders or riding at/over their limit and can't imagine pulling that hand off the grip.

I read this a few years ago - interesting and gives you some insight into how some of these things work: Amazon.com: Hell's Angel: The Life and Times of Sonny Barger and the Hell's Angels Motorcycle Club: Sonny Barger, Keith Zimmerman, Kent Zimmerman: Books

bigcraig

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indy
    Patched MC gangs..........well.........I honestly can't say anything nice nor COC compliant, I should just shut up now.

Carry on.

NEWMAN

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 24, 2008
    they run from Crawfordsville to layfayette regulary.

I thought only the OLs' were in Indy.

Regardless meet a few of them some have a place and help out, others are not my cup of tea

Scout

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 7, 2008
    near Fort Wayne
    I think there's an outlaws clubhouse in Fort Wayne, on west Main. I know it's some gang's clubhouse. I thought about stopping in to talk, see what hey do. I don't think they'd appreciate a Honda, even if it is 36 years old.

Manan

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 28, 2009
    West Central
    I think there's an outlaws clubhouse in Fort Wayne, on west Main. I know it's some gang's clubhouse. I thought about stopping in to talk, see what hey do. I don't think they'd appreciate a Honda, even if it is 36 years old.

I'd rethink that idea. Not exactly a social fraternity looking for new recruits to expand their positive agenda.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom