• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jack Ryan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    These street gangs like MS 13 and Latin Kings are a heck of a lot more threat to most people than MC clubs.

target64

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Apr 22, 2009
    West Side
    To all concerned:
    1)There are many "CLUBS" in and around the Indy area. Some are M/C (motorcyce club) and others are R/C (riding club). There is a big difference in the two. Some of the clubs are: Bond Slaves, Mars hill Charity riders, Vigilantes,Black pistons, Sons Of Silence, Mid west, Buffalo Soldiers, , Legion Riders. This is only to name a few.

2) No you do not have to own a Harley to be a "Patched Member" Each and every club has its own set of by-laws. A Goldwing r/c would not allow HD's in.

3)Not all bikers are bad and not all clubs are "GANGS". Each and every weekend during the riding season you might encounter several riders or even several thousand riders in a pack riding for charity. Many of these clubs and gangs contribute to charity weekly. Ever notice the LOOP FOR LIFE, or Riley Childrens Miracle Ride?

4)The Wave, It is a simple acknowledgment between riders, It says we are part of a brotherhood,we may be completely different, but we are the same. We enjoy the freedom of the road and joy of motorcycling. But it also serves as a safty device, for many of you in cars now notice us and did not run us over. And for that I say thanks.

I hopes this helps people with questions understand a little better. And by all means if anyone has comment or questions concerning this subject. Please feel free to pm me, as I always enjoy discussing motorcycling.
    Thanks ...Dominic.

spartan933

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2008
    Porter County
    I've never knowingly seen a Hell's Angels member in Indiana. I think when I was very young we saw about 10 of them around Colorado Springs, CO. I remember thinking they looked so cool in their leather jackets. I had no idea what a Hell's Angel was.

Any of you watch the television show Sons of Anarchy? I've downloaded a few episodes and it is pretty interesting.

I have never seen Hells Angels with their leather on in Lake or Porter County. But, I have met and drank with a few of them and was later informed they were Hell's Angels. They seemed nice enough, but they never announced their presence as Hell's Angels. They used to hang out at a bar in Valpo called "The Club". It closed a few years ago and is now being made into some classy restaurant or something.

I downloaded Season 1 for Sons of Anarchy the other day and watched it. Pretty good show. I like it except for the guy who plays Jackson. He's British and his accent comes out every once in a while, and I don't think he is that good an actor. Everyone else is pretty good in the show, and Katey Sagal is a MILF! Jesus H! She's fine. I think part of it is the attitude she portrays in the show.

Ness2k

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 26, 2008
    China ^_^
    I have never seen Hells Angels with their leather on in Lake or Porter County. But, I have met and drank with a few of them and was later informed they were Hell's Angels. They seemed nice enough, but they never announced their presence as Hell's Angels. They used to hang out at a bar in Valpo called "The Club". It closed a few years ago and is now being made into some classy restaurant or something.

Back in 2002 or 2003 I worked at the Italian Outpost at Buddy N Pals in Crown Point. I have a very, very fond memory of a giant man (6'7+ 350+lb) coming to the window in his leather vest saying "HEY LITTLE MAN, IM MONSTER WITH HELLS ANGELS! THINK I CAN GET A BURGER?"

That's my only run in with any Hells Angels, and it was not a bad one.

Marc

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 16, 2008
    District 6
    on about any given day there are about 150 Outlaws (hels angels biggest rival) that drive by my house. but either way i dont like either of them

xamsx

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    NW
    Yes, there is a chapter in South Bend. 81 is their number.
    I have a few friends who are friends with some and often times they'll be wearing some sort of "Support South Bend 81" shirt or sweatshirt.

And I think I may have passed by their clubhouse while driving through SB once..?

Timm

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 20, 2009
    There are a group of the Angels at the Boogie in Lawrence Co.

I have seen at serveral times 1 HA riding on 465 at the mann road exit on the southside of indiana , he does have a bottom rocker that reads Indiana, also he takes the 31 south exit off of 465, I have also saw a group 3 HA with colors and Indiana rockers on 135 south at smith vally rd twice, so I do think they may have a chapter in whiteland or franklin indiana

NEWMAN

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 24, 2008
    that has nothing to do with the topic.
    unless they decided to start a MC that is federally funded.

KokomoDave

Enigma Suspect
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    76   0   0
    Oct 20, 2008
    Kokomo
    Red & Black Attack has a clubhouse in Kokomo. I've seen Diablo's in southern Indiana. I've seen Son's of Silence around as well as The Outlaws(Indy area only). They all had a big war at the local all Harley drags a couple years back. I remember a big shoot-out in the Chi-town area at a M/C swap meet a long time ago.

Ashkelon

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2009
    changes by the minute
    Years ago in my stupid youth I rode to Sturgis solo and on the way home woke up in an Iowa rest stop next to a group of Vigilantes with one guy sitting right over me. Sat up went to the bathroom and he followed me. Washed my face and turned to look at him and said "you guys freaked me out laying all around me with you sitting right over me on that picnic table" his response "we thought you must be crazy or have friends close by to rack out in a rest stop solo out here" We both laughed. (an I got the hell out of there at about 100 mph on a bike built to do 85

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Necropost!

If I have seen this topic before, I forgot, but I'm resurrecting because I was surprised yesterday. I was pulled into the Speedway on US-31 at 236 St and a group of Hell's Ange's were there. I was surprised because I'd never seen a Hell's Angels member in their "colors" in Indiana, much less a group of them. Then I was really surprised because all of their rockers said "Indiana."

If I'd ever heard that they had a permanent presence in Indiana, I forgot. Most of them looked different than the "look" of the members I knew in California, but that could be because I saw those guys through young eyes and I looked at their modern Indiana counterparts through the experience of middle age.

I'm hoping this is an example of corporate branding, but I doubt it.

Top Bottom