INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Good thing I haven't eaten lunch yet.

blueberetta.jpg

Different grips and this one could work.

LP1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 8, 2010
    Friday Town
    Nothing looks better to me than a high polished blued or stainless finish. Glocks arent particularly attractive to me, but they are utilitarian in their design, so I can respect that. Hi-points are something out of a bad B-movie. I cant get over that they look like a brick glued to a 2x4, and feel about the same in hand.

Any gun that would make someone question my sexual orientation is out too, so no gold plated and polished nickle 1911s with pearlized grips with rainbow colors. That LCP isnt really my bag, but I am going to agree With Cindy, I am sure that there is SOMEONE out there that would think that was the perfect accessory for their Harley or some other occasion.

1. Why would anyone question someone's sexual orientation based on the appearance of their gun?
    2. Why would anyone care?
    3. How insecure about their own sexual orientation would someone have to be in order to care what someone else thinks of it?
    4. I like my Hi Point carbine, and am looking to get another.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    It's not a christmas tree. Why does it need to be decorated? Bedazzling your handgun only makes it look cool to you. Everyone else thinks it looks hideous.

Arthur Dent

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 21, 2010
    It's not a christmas tree. Why does it need to be decorated? Bedazzling your handgun only makes it look cool to you. Everyone else thinks it looks hideous.

But it doesn't need to look cool to anyone else, only the owner.

6mm Shoot

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 21, 2012
    I have always looked at how a person decorates their gun is highly personal. I don't understand some one telling that what you think looks cool is crap even if it is. That is what the chose. They have the chose to have things their way just as everyone else does. As far as the black and orange gun goes, I don't think it looks that bad. I would never do that to one of mine. Then I have painted a AR dark earth and I know some people think that is bad. They think they should only be black. I stand by to, each their own. I don't have to carry it or buy it.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    [video]http://video.search.yahoo.com/video/play?p=hydro+dipping+gun&vid=7ceb6413fbcbe3cade16f 39c8b0073f3&l=4%3A51&turl=http%3A%2F%2Fts1.mm.bing .net%2Fth%3Fid%3DVN.608047316257866984%26pid%3D15. 1&rurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3D TL-Nfo5fo-k&tit=Dipped+Guns%21&c=5&sigr=11ahtr4k5&sigt=10c6d 4pod&back=http%3A%2F%2Fsearch.yahoo.com%2Fsearch%3 Fei%3DUTF-8%26p%3Dhydrodipping%2Bgun%26fr%3Dcrmas&sigb=123re d58i&ct=p&age=0&&tt=b[/video]

Ok, I'm not a hillbilly, just a dumb redneck… what the hell is hydrodipping?

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    I have always looked at how a person decorates their gun is highly personal. I don't understand some one telling that what you think looks cool is crap even if it is. That is what the chose.

Some guys choose to go with the comb-over, too. That doesn't mean we have to pretend they look like they have a full head of hair.

Top Bottom