• ...and so much more!
  • jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Rhinos are pretty ugly. I had the opportunity to shoot a 4" and it was fun to shoot. I wouldn't say there's no recoil, but what recoil there is is straight back, so it feels a lot lighter than conventional .357 revolvers. I don't think I'll be purchasing one any time soon. It seems more like a novelty. But I would like to try the snubby sometime.

JS1911

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 12, 2012
    My question is, WRT that bedazzled Walther, wouldn't the rhinestones on the chamber interfere with the motion of the slide, and cause a malfunction of some sort?

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Now THIS is a hideous handgun:

108485_01_sm.jpg

I would hate for anyone to have to own this. It's so ocularly unpleasant, yet mesmerizing, I almost can't break my eyes from it. Hard to imagine the shear anguish of the poor souls who own one. I so feel sorry for you. Oh the humanity. The thought is unbearable to the depths of my inner being.

Oh, what the heck. My benevolent nature can take no more, so I'll make this offer. If any of you own one of these hideous two-toned, scandium framed, round bottomed, atrocities, I would be willing to liberate your weary eyes from having to gaze upon it any further. I'd even be willing to compensate you for it. Say $500? :D

purple/

caulfieldian

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 4, 2012
    West of Indy
    pix484722433.jpg
    This poor Delta Elite has a "prototype camo finish" done at the colt factory. Apparently spraypainting a gun at the factory gives it value. Saw this puppy on gunbroker.
    pix972686327.jpg

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    View attachment 27231
    This poor Delta Elite has a "prototype camo finish" done at the colt factory. Apparently spraypainting a gun at the factory gives it value. Saw this puppy on gunbroker.
    View attachment 27232

I'm guessing they had a 'bring your kid to work' day at Colt and this is what someone's 6 year old came up with. It's really sad that it's factory because that is probably what the poor pistol will be like for the remainder of it's life.

Gunaria

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 3, 2010
    Warrick Co.
    As much as I love milsurps, the CZ-52 is a fugly gun, and has the erognomic of a brick, the weight of one, and could probably bash someones skull in with it like you could with a brick. Also not a fan of the wierd wood-plastic grips like on the vz-58. And I dont like the roller delayed blowback system, its a pistol, not an MG-42 firing 8mm mauser at 1500 RPM

CZ_52_pistol.jpg

Complain much? The fireball and the ballistics of this round make up for it. It's cold war gorgeous!!!

gungirl65

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 11, 2011
    Richmond
    Complain much? The fireball and the ballistics of this round make up for it. It's cold war gorgeous!!!

I have to admit I like the looks of it too. The fact that it looks so sturdy makes it a little on the sexy side. I like my guns to double as bludgeoning devices. :)

Sm0keydaBear

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 9, 2014
    United States
    Must I say possibly the Hi-points as the most hideous firearms I've ever seen. Sure they may function and be able to be run over multiple times and still fire, but that does not change the fact it looks completely like something a child would make.

Kagnew

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    Columbus
    As much as I love milsurps, the CZ-52 is a fugly gun, and has the erognomic of a brick, the weight of one, and could probably bash someones skull in with it like you could with a brick. Also not a fan of the wierd wood-plastic grips like on the vz-58. And I dont like the roller delayed blowback system, its a pistol, not an MG-42 firing 8mm mauser at 1500 RPM

CZ_52_pistol.jpg

If you don't like its looks or its design, don't buy one. That just leaves another one for those of us who can appreciate a truly fine pistol.

(Oh, by the way, those "weird wood-plastic" grips are a material called Bakelite. Probably yet something else before your time and outside your vast wealth of firearms knowledge. Now, wipe the snot off your nose.)

Last edited:
    Top Bottom