• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    This is why you can't even post on here. I was simply passing along info and all the SHL's have to put in their 2 cents. If you are caught in the hospital and security calls PD what do you really think will happen? And the fact is that every entrance says no weapons allowed. I never said an electrician couldn't carry a knife, it was said that they don't even want you to have a knife.
    If no one asked you to leave, the officer will probably tell you to leave. If he has a bug up his butt, he may try to belittle you as well. What do you think is going to happen in a situation where no laws have been broken?

lonehoosier

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    NWI
    Let me know how that works out for you all knowing guy.
    I open carry all the time. Never been arrested but have been ask to leave. I've even had LEO ask me to leave on the request of management. I guess I'm just one of those ALL KNOWING GUYS :rockwoot:

tobi

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    How many attacks at children's hospitals in America in the last say…..100 years?

And I thank you NOT to confuse me with an anti-gunner. I am anti-stupidity.

There hasn't been any attacks at my house in the last 100yrs (at least that I remember) but that doesn't mean I'm not going to be prepared. :):

The Bubba Effect

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 13, 2010
    High Rockies
    1: The last time I was there, I carried and they did have signs but did not have metal detectors.

2: All internet arguing aside, the people at Riley do God's work. They put one of my friends back together again and it was nothing short of a miracle.

3: Merry Christmas!

Manatee

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Indiana
    ANTI STUPIDITY????!!!!!!! Glad it's Christmas and I'm in the spirit cause if I wasn't I would spend more time on revealing how ignorant u really are for making comments like that.

How could you possibly take that personally?

Broad hint: The things said on the internet are not always about you.

Manatee

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Indiana
    There hasn't been any attacks at my house in the last 100yrs (at least that I remember) but that doesn't mean I'm not going to be prepared. :):

The difference Tobi: You own your house. You control all of the variables. You don't need permission to be there.

All of those things don't necessarily exist in a public space. You might not even realize who the bad guys are…or at least not all of them. If you act, you better be certain why there was no other way to resolve the situation.

Me? I'll take the risk that walking in to visit a little kid ain't the same thing as walkin down the street in the hood with $100 bills hangin out of my pocket.

Judgement.

Last edited:

GaDawg

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 23, 2012
    Muncie
    The difference Tobi: You own your house. You control all of the variables. You don't need permission to be there.

All of those things don't necessarily exist in a public space. You might not even realize who the bad guys are…or at least not all of them. If you act, you better be certain why there was no other way to resolve the situation.

Me? I'll take the risk that walking in to visit a little kid ain't the same thing as walkin down the street in the hood with $100 bills hangin out of my pocket.

Judgement.

So one would think walking into a hospital full of kids would be the same as a school full of kids. Just glad it's legal to carry in ine if them.

Manatee

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Indiana
    I'm sayin' just because you have an LTCH, it doesn't make you John Wayne or a trained LEO. There is so much testosterone on this site that sometimes it's a bit disturbing.

Two of you guys in a hospital at the opposite end of the hall are more likely to hit each other or a civilian than a perp.

If you want a job as a cop, Indianapolis has openings.

indyjohn

PATRIOT
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Dec 26, 2010
    In the trees
    Ah it warms my heart, just in time for Christmas! The recurring "I'm going to a hospital on a college campus and there are signs that say no weapons but I'm going to carry anyway. Is there a legal precident that says I can be detained and arrested and it will stick?" thread.

Yes Virginia, there IS a Santa Claus...

SteveM4A1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 3, 2013
    Rockport
    I'm sayin' just because you have an LTCH, it doesn't make you John Wayne or a trained LEO. There is so much testosterone on this site that sometimes it's a bit disturbing.

Two of you guys in a hospital at the opposite end of the hall are more likely to hit each other or a civilian than a perp.

If you want a job as a cop, Indianapolis has openings.

Sorry but making sure one has adequate protection does not equal one wanting to play cops. I do understand your statement though, and agree there is a lot of macho talk that I don't agree with. But maybe I am a panzy. I'd like to think I am more of a realist though:)

Top Bottom