• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SmileDocHill

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Westfield
    At about 2:35 it says it comes with a letter stating ATF approval so there you have it, it must be legal :rolleyes:. Try not to stir up awareness until my order comes in.:D

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 23, 2009
    OHIO
    i bump fired a pistol once, i nearly shat myself.

i bump drafted my friend in a corolla once, on the e-way at about 110mph. my car topped out at 110mph. his about 108. each time i bumped him i gained another 3 or 4 mph... he nearly shat himself.

iamaclone45

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 2, 2009
    Indiana
    BATFE says it’s o.k. per SSAR-15: Bumpfire stock for AR-15 | The Firearm Blog

batfeslidestockreviewle.jpg

The googlefuuu is strong with this one....

96firephoenix

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 15, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    i bump fired a pistol once, i nearly shat myself.

i bump drafted my friend in a corolla once, on the e-way at about 110mph. my car topped out at 110mph. his about 108. each time i bumped him i gained another 3 or 4 mph... he nearly shat himself.

how do you qualify the state of having "nearly shat yourself"? is that a case of prairie-dogging it or a case of realizing prior to breach and clenching?

and how do you bump-fire a pistol? I've seen an sks bump-fired from the hip, and using the same method, I can't see how you do it with a pistol...

modelflyer2003

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 8, 2009
    Eastern Indiana
    I'm waiting for the bump to come out for muzzleloaders. When they do, I am so going to buy one. I bet the guy that invented this used to eat packs of Pop Rocks and down a soda. This is crazy.

Ricnzak

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Nov 15, 2008
    Noblesville
    I would love to have this just for ****s and giggles., but for $300 some dollars I think I'll pass.

The stock would be the cheap part. The ammo would break me. The only way I could ever afford to shoot like that would be if it would hook to a S&W 15/22. now that would be some fun.

And what happens if the govt changes their mind? You have it already so does it become a offense to even have it in your house not attached to anything or only to use it? :dunno:

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 23, 2009
    OHIO
    how do you qualify the state of having "nearly shat yourself"? is that a case of prairie-dogging it or a case of realizing prior to breach and clenching?

and how do you bump-fire a pistol? I've seen an sks bump-fired from the hip, and using the same method, I can't see how you do it with a pistol...
    if you pull your thumb back twoards yourself holding the pistol and leave enough gap inbetween the grip and the webbing between your thumb and index, pull the trigger, keeping index finger very stiff, the pistol will recoil be forced back forward after hitting webbing in your hand and trigger finger will actuate trigger again.

Top Bottom