How much damage can the POtuS do in the next 60 days?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    When they passed the ACA, Democrats said they should do as much as they can, because it was the right thing, and they'd suffer blowback for it.
    Well. F them.
    This is the blowback.

Scuba591

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 22, 2013
    Noblesville
    I've been watching quite a bit of VICE the last couple of months but haven't seen that. I did order an 80lb salt block that I carved into a mini stool that I sit on when I watch it, a grain just wasn't quite sufficient. I also installed a level on the side of the stool so that I wouldn't get too disoriented when everything started leaning so dramatically to the left. Armed with my salt stool with built in level I'll admit to enjoying some of their programming.

I agree.

cbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    Sadly even after two months pass I predict he will still be meddling in our lives and F'ing up our country. He won't be able to stay away from a microphone and TV camera and the media will seek out his comments in their never ending work to ruin Trump and our country.

Mark my words, you will see Community Organizer B.O. on the front lines of some march or rally (or riot?) about some false narrative in the next year.

March or rally, maybe... Riot, hell no. He's way too much of a ***** for that. Have you seen him throw a baseball? He has no problem inciting, though (from a safe distance, of course).

Last edited:

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    March or rally, maybe... Riot, hell no. He's way too much of a ***** for that. Have you seen him throw a baseball? He has no problem inciting, though (from a safe distance, of course).
    Why do you think he was okay extending Secret Service protection to life for all former presidents?

spec4

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 19, 2010
    NWI
    Blago was an arrogant punk who wanted to destroy our 2A freedom. I well remember him on tv holding a rifle saying you could be on the Sears Tower and hit someone at Wrigley field with it. His corruption was pretty clear (at least to me) when the sheep of Illinois re-elected him. He got in politics by marrying the daughter of a Chicago alderman. His sis in law is a liberal state senator who is, of course, anti 2A. His wife is lucky she isn't in jail as she was in the thick of it with him.

I once toured the governor mansion in Springfield. When I disclosed my political position, the staff really opened up with me as to how much they can't stand the guy.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Blago was an arrogant punk who wanted to destroy our 2A freedom. I well remember him on tv holding a rifle saying you could be on the Sears Tower and hit someone at Wrigley field with it. His corruption was pretty clear (at least to me) when the sheep of Illinois re-elected him. He got in politics by marrying the daughter of a Chicago alderman. His sis in law is a liberal state senator who is, of course, anti 2A. His wife is lucky she isn't in jail as she was in the thick of it with him.

I once toured the governor mansion in Springfield. When I disclosed my political position, the staff really opened up with me as to how much they can't stand the guy.

It is the electorate that puts these worms in the seats of power and that just twists my mind up.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    The criteria being:

"marked subnormal intelligence, or mental illness, incompetency, condition, or disease."

There is the real danger in this, mental illness is far too subjective to hang a constitutional right upon

Definition. By Mayo Clinic Staff. Mental illness refers to a wide range of mentalhealth conditions — disorders that affect your mood, thinking and behavior. Examples of mental illness include depression, anxiety disorders, schizophrenia, eating disorders and addictive behaviors.Oct 13, 2015

Depression, anxiety, aren't smoking and drinking addictive behaviors? Something like this in the hands of people whose agenda is to eliminate access to firearms wherever possible is incredibly arbitrary and dangerous

At what firearm and/or ammunition count can we declare that someone has a hoarding disorder or some other mental health issue

And please recall that not so long ago things like homosexuality were considered mental disorders according to the Daignostic and Statistical Manual

Would it concern you at all to know that the NiMH disagrees strongly with the DSM-5?

https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/side-effects/201305/the-nimh-withdraws-support-dsm-5

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    There is the real danger in this, mental illness is far too subjective to hang a constitutional right upon

Definition. By Mayo Clinic Staff. Mental illness refers to a wide range of mentalhealth conditions — disorders that affect your mood, thinking and behavior. Examples of mental illness include depression, anxiety disorders, schizophrenia, eating disorders and addictive behaviors.Oct 13, 2015

Depression, anxiety, aren't smoking and drinking addictive behaviors? Something like this in the hands of people whose agenda is to eliminate access to firearms wherever possible is incredibly arbitrary and dangerous

At what firearm and/or ammunition count can we declare that someone has a hoarding disorder or some other mental health issue

And please recall that not so long ago things like homosexuality were considered mental disorders according to the Daignostic and Statistical Manual

Would it concern you at all to know that the NiMH disagrees strongly with the DSM-5?

https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/side-effects/201305/the-nimh-withdraws-support-dsm-5

And they fail to realize, just like their rule changes, this also can be used against them.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    John22
    Top Bottom