• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DSmith78

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 29, 2012
    Indiana
    Just showed my wife and i was laughing. she being more PC than me says"what if its all someone can afford". Now i feel bad

to me what your wife said is the most intelligent thing ive seen in this thread. are hi points cheap built, ugly, heavy?? yes, but you know what the price tag reflects it. i bought one just for a truck gun and me and a couple buddies took it out and pretty much ran it through a toture test just to see how it would go and it fired fine with any ammo we put in it and never had a single hiccup. to me the people on here bashing them are like the kids in school that bashed the other kids for not having the expensive name brand clothes.

gassprint1

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 15, 2015
    NWI
    I have the c9 and 45. C9 heavy an had its problems but works fine now. The 45, is heavy but one hell of a shooter. If one is to get a hp, get the 45. I got the 9 for the gf an she wanted something lighter. Got her a PX4 STORM 9mm over the weekend.

speedracer302

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Feb 12, 2014
    Hamilton County
    to me what your wife said is the most intelligent thing ive seen in this thread. are hi points cheap built, ugly, heavy?? yes, but you know what the price tag reflects it. i bought one just for a truck gun and me and a couple buddies took it out and pretty much ran it through a toture test just to see how it would go and it fired fine with any ammo we put in it and never had a single hiccup. to me the people on here bashing them are like the kids in school that bashed the other kids for not having the expensive name brand clothes.

If thats all a person can afford, I would take it over nothing.... I shot a couple and they seemed fine. I cant talk my self into getting one though, even for the $100 offered at the last 1500.

gassprint1

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 15, 2015
    NWI
    Went to the shopsawana show on saturday and there was a private seller that had the 380hp. Guy had a price tag on it for $280. I asked if this was right an he said ..what would you put on it, i said 110-120. Told him new they were from 160-180. I had to laugh at the guy as me an my 11yr daughter walked away. Even she knew what dad gave for his 9 an 45acp. Guess the guy was hoping to sell it to someone that wasnt supposed to own a gun. Ended up getting a like new of not new in case berette px4 9mm for $325 gf likes what i got her.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom